Chapter 6: Strange Behavior

I haven't seen Seven all day. I'm really worried. I haven't been focusing in class. Maybe the others will know what's up. I meet them at lunch on the rooftop.
"Hello, Lady," Zen greets me.
"Good afternoon, [Y/N]," Jumin says.
It looks like Jaehee and Yoosung aren't here yet.
"Hey, guys," I say. I really can't muster up a smile. I'm nervous.
"Are you okay, Lady?" Zen says, concerned.
"Seven was acting strange...He left school this morning before going in the gate.." I explained.
"From what I know, Luciel has 'extra jobs' outside of school. He lives on his own. He's never mentioned parents. He's quite secretive." Jumin explains.
Extra jobs? I really don't know much about Seven..
"Are his extra jobs...dangerous?" I ask.
"He refrains from discussing his private life. I really cannot say for sure." Jumin replies.
Zen checks his phone.
"Looks like Jaehee is home since she's ill and Yoosung is getting tutoring." Zen explains.
"What about V?"
"Well...I don't know...that's strange." Zen replies.
After an awkward lunch with Zen and Jumin, who really didn't agree with each other on anything, I went to my classes and went to the gate to start going home.
My last hour was study hall, and I dozed off a bit.. It looks as if I'm the only one leaving right now. Some people are in clubs, while others had already left.
I walk out of the gate.
Suddenly, hands over my eyes.
"Umm." This is weird.
"Guess who," I hear.
"Seven?" I mutter.
He moves his hands and I turn around, greeted by his bright smile.
"Seven! Are you alright? You left..I was...worried.." I say, probably more emotional and louder than i needed to.
"I'm sorry...I worried you..hah..You are so kind...But, you shouldn't waste your emotions on someone like me," he chuckles.
"I'm just glad you're okay. What are you doing here?" I say.
"To walk you home, of course. I don't need any strange people walking up to you! I, Defender of Justice, 707, will protect you, Princess!" Seven says, cheerful.
I smile and we lock arms.
He's smiling, but soon that smile fades to worry and dread. What could cause Seven to be so on guard?
I'm suddenly snapped back into reality when arrive at the front of my house.
"Alright! Here you are, Princess." Seven says as he bows.
"I will see you tommorow morning to walk you to school."
"Thanks, Seven."
"Of course, [Y/N]."
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm aware this chapter is also short, hah. I'm a slow updater, but I plan on some longer chapters soon, with the next big events to happen. :^
Lex~