Chapter-11: Waiting

Yes um yeah.....remember me haha...?

I hope you guys are still willing to read this🥺

○☆☆☆○

Previously:

"Meet me at the border pack house today. After the match with Alpha Jeon and Jungkook ends. I'll be waiting."

Saying so Mingyu walked off into the Kim packs direction.

***

"Why are you sitting here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Hmmmm I don't know, maybe you should be somewhere right now to meet a certain super sexy and totally you type trueblood? Who is btw your mate also?" Jun said with a 'oh so annoying' smile while entering Wonwoo's room and pulling the chair near his bed to sit on it.

After having the incounter with Mingyu Wonwoo came home and cooped himself inside his room, he changed his clothes and cleaned himself already but he refused to get out of his room today. Even though he clearly knew the trueblood would be waiting for him at the boarder pack house.

"Stop saying btw when your verbally talking and not texting idiot. And I won't go. I'm going to stay here all day and read some books." Wonwoo said flipping another page of the book he got from the pack library a few days ago with many others piled on his table.

The pages of the books were getting older as time was passing, the brown color had started to take over the writing on the pages. Junhui knew too well what those books were for by the looks of their old scrunched up covers and smell of old paper with dusk mixed.

Like he always saw in the past, Wonwoo hiding himself behind thick books full of werewolves history. Sometimes he would feel pity for his quiet best friend who was and still searching for what he is in books and documents.

Wonwoo saw himself as an abnormality, even among werewolves. His self hate was something that wouldn't disappear even after many people told him how he was a gift, it somehow grew over the years. Honestly all Junhui wants now is for his friend to be happy, with himself and his life. But his sure Wonwoo wouldn't want any pity from others, specially from his friend.

'All my faith is now in his mate, only he can reach inside Wonwoo and touch him. Moon goddess, please let Wonwoo be happy this time. Please let his mate give him all the love and care he deserves......please.'

"Y'know sometimes I really question myself how I accepted you as my best friend. Cause you're are so stubborn and boring to the point that I want to push you off a cliff and ignite you bones on fire to please my diabolically evil soul." Jun replied with a smile as Wonwoo only gave him a droll stare fliping onto another page.

"How did he know where I was?" Junhui heard Wonwoo suddenly asking him.

" Him? Him who?" Jun said trying to hide the smile coming onto his lips. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and sighed loudly as he put his book down to face Junhui.

"Mingyu Jun! Kim Mingyu!!"

"Ohhh! Your mate! Yeah about that. Don't know. He just did.

I was walking around the training ground when you linked me and I was so worried on what to do then, thinking if I should call for help or go after you then but suddenly your mated came from behind and grabbed my shoulder.