Chapter-2 : Where are you?

Those hearty eyes of jk ^
Back to the story!

*************

Mingyu was now sitting coozily at the pack house which was shared by both the packs. It was right on the borders of both packs.

It was mainly made for the members who guarded the borders but since both packs members were good friends they dicided to make it a pack house also.

Well it was a big fucking mansion with a great design and lots of rooms and space, so nobody had a problem.

Mingyu and his pack buddies also crashed in this pack house something and stayed at their own pack house other times.

So today was one of those Saturdays where mingyu crashed at the border house, enjoying the warmth of people and good food.

His currently sitting on the couch and enjoying the heat of the fire while watching his favourite tv shows. One of them being the repeat telecast of the 'Serlock' series he loved very much.

The couch was placed in the living room right infront of the fire place.

You may ask why they're  using a fireplace for heat when they can use heaters.

Well of course, they have heaters in their rooms and in the dinnering area but everyone decided to make a fire place in the living room to make it more classy.

Yes, people wolves who mostly like nature can also be "classy".

It's been snowing outside for an hour or so. All the other pack mates went out to hangout but mingyu just wanted to coze up in his own little depressed bubble and be alone.

Well he did want to be alone but you can't always get what you want sadly and the couple on the other end of the couch he was sitting wasn't making things easy for him either.
So he groaned loudly.

"Please stop." Mingyu said annoyed.

Those two were the reason of his frustration rise which wasn't helping as his wolf was also ticked off on him.

It has been a week since that incident where Mingyu saw his mate. He did visit that place again to see if they came but sadly they didn't.

And Mingyu used his senses utmost to smell that alluring scent. But to no avail also. It's as if his mate disapeared in thin air. It was making him more frustrated and angry at himself.

He shouldn't have said something so immature. He had a mate. A true mate at that which was an amazingly beautiful wolf with unique silver fur and eyes.

He was lucky enough to have them. It wasn't right of him to judge his mates gender like that. It was decided without anyone's knowing.

Yeah, he was straight and he liked girls and wanted to choose a female mate to have pups. But that didn't give him the right to hurt his mate like that. It wasn't their fault that they were also mated to a guy. It was the moongodesses wish. She did it for a reason.

So even if Mingyu's mate was a guy he didn't totally hate the idea. He thought maybe if that person was nice and kind and understood him, then they could maybe somehow workout(?)

After all they were true mates. They can't live without each other. The toll of rejection is a big burden for any wolf. Be it even him a true blood. Mingyu thought.

But those two idiots on the couch being all lovey-dovey and clingy as fuck was making Mingyu's wolf so envious and irrateated at the couple right now.