Jihyo then walk first to the classroom passing through me. I felt Sana and Mina presence as they catched up to me.

"Soooo, you care for her huh?" Sana said while nudging to my elbow and smirk to me.

Mina giggles "Ohh I guess our little peacock is in love." She said while caressing through my chin. They kept on teasing me until we reach the classroom door.

I open the door to see Jihyo comforting Jeongyeon whose head is resting on the table. Momo on the other hand is sleeping on her desk. Aish that pig. All of us went to comfort her as Momo woke up and join us. She hugged Jeongyeon's shoulder.

I felt hurt seeing her like that and I can't do anything about it. Jihyo told us to sit at our desk. The others went back without me. I didn't leave instead I stood there waiting for her to get up. Jihyo convince me to go back so I have no choice but to obey.

Jeongyeon's POV

"Hey Jeongie! What was that about? Why did walk away? Is everything okay?" Jihyo was concerned of me.

They all are. I can feel their presence around me. Watching me with their eyes. I heard noises coming from behind my desk. It was Momo I heard her yawning beside my desk.

"Oh you guys finally arrived? Took you long." Momo said, stretching her arms.

I heard her footsteps coming towards my desk. My head is still down by the way. I still don't know what to do.

"Eh, is something wrong?" She added hugging my shoulder.

"It's okay Momo. Jeongyeon is just not in the mood for history class. You can go and sit at your desk. You guys too." Jinyo convinced them.

All of them went back to their seat. Except for one. It was Nayeon I could still smell her perfume at the front of my desk. It smells sweet and fresh like a cherry blossom tree. Enough to keep me calm.

"You too Nayeon. I'll handle her." Jihyo whispered but I heard it.

She groaned and leave. "Whatever not like she's important or anything." She added while going to her sit.

Well ouch that hurts. Just a minute ago she was concerned of me now she's being a peacock again. What.an.ass. Better think about it TWICE. (Momo's solo)

Jihyo sat beside me and patted my back trying to keep me calm. The bell rang and the teacher came and started the class. It was history class. The worst class for me. Since all they talk about in the history class. It's about the well known powerful family in The world.

How they handle their powers. What their powers are. What did they do. That's the kind of history class we have. It's weird because we never seem to study about Korea's history more than we study the well knowns. That's what makes us different.

Nayeon's POV

Yes it's my favorite class, History class. Why? Well because in this universe. The history class are about the well known powerful family in The world. I always like it because it's fascinating. Learning about SuperHumans from around the world and realize that you're not alone.

When you know your family is one of the well known ones. Yes, The Im family name is there. Because of all the good deeds we made. There is also Mina, Sana and Momo's family they are known to be pretty rare and powerful in Japan. All of our families names are there.

I'm curious about Jeongyeon's and Jihyo's family tho. Maybe Jihyo's is Mr Park's cousin since their family names the same. But Jeongyeon I never know. In fact she never mentioned it when she introduced herself. Well all I know is the Parks are pretty powerful too.