"Is that your boyfriend?" I ask.

Gemma eyes brighten up, "Yes and fiance but dont tell anybody Im telling everybody over dinner!" She says excitedly.

I let out a squel. We talk a little bit about my career and she is a huge fan, but HArry made sure she  didn't fangirl. We got a good laugh out of that.

"Sooo.." She says grinning evily oh god this is going to be good.

"Has he taken your v-card?" She asks grinning.

I gasp blushing, "umm what?"

She rolls her eyes, "You know when a guy sticks his di-.."

"I KNOW THAT!" I shriek, causing us both to laugh.

She giggles, "Answer the question."

I blush even more, "Maybeeee."

She laughs, "Was he good?"

I glare at her, 'Really?"

She shrugs, 'Hey you never know.."

"WHAT?!"

"Just kidding, moving on now. How did you two meet?"

"Funny story actually, we were suppossed to fake date and then ya we kind of fell for each other."

"DINNER!" Anne calls from the kitchen. Harry grabs my hand and pulls me down into the chair next to him. Anne sits at the head of the table and Thomas and Gemma sit accross from us.

Halfway through the meal Gemma clears her throat.

"err mum, and Harry I have an annoucement." She says nervously.

Anne gasps, "Your not pregnant are you?!" She asks in shock.

Gemma quickly shakes her head, "No no. I dont know how to say this but..."

"But what?" Harry asks with a mouthful of food in his mouth. I see Thomas grab Gemma's hand. He is a sweet boy.

"Im getting married."

Anne laughs nervously, "Ok we will talk later."

I give Harry a look. "Lets leave." HE whispers in my ear. I hand my phone to Gemma to put her number in it. She nods and does.

"Alright we are heading out." He annouces we hug and then climb into the car. I grab my phone back from Gemma.

-----

I roll over and feel the empty bed next to me. I climb out of bed and scurry over to where my clothes from last night layed. Ok ok we had sex get over it. I climbed into the shower and let the water run down me .I put in my strawberry scented shampoo. THen climbed out. Uhh its my time of the month. I get horrible cramps i mean absolutely horrible cramps. I put on long pajama pants and one of Harry's Jack WIlis sweat shirts and walk downstairs seeing everybody is already awake. Where's Harry?

"Did you see Harry's tweet?" Zayn asks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Err... no?"  I pull out my phone and go to Harry's profile. Harry walks in the door.

@harrystyles: Shhh @alicewallace is sleeping pictwitter032959583. I click on the picture and then pops up a picture of me. Harry's arm is around my body showing off his chest. The covers are awkwardly covering up my parts but you could tell we both got 'hammered' last night. 

I gasp and look at Harry, "HARRY!" I scream. Danielle and Eleanor come behind me.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" I scream angrily.

He shrugs, "You cant see anything." He argues back.

"YES I KNOW THAT BUT NOW OUR FANS KNOW WE HAD SEX LAST NIGHT AND THEY DONT NEED TO KNOW THAT!" I scream right back at him.

"WHO GIVES A SHIT ALICE?!" He screams back.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO?! I DO YOU BASTARD!" Once I screamed those words I regretted them. I shouldn't have called him a bastard. I stalk up to our room with tears filling in my eyes. I sit down on the bed and bury my head in my chest sniffling. Liam, Louis, Eleanor and Danielle enter. Liam brings me into hug and Louis starts stroking my hair.

"Shh babe it will be ok."

I let out a scream full of pain.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Louis screams over excitedly. I grab my lower stomach.

"Danielle can you get me some midol?" I whisper ask her. She nods before running out of the room. Eleanor brings me into a hug.

"Everything will be ago."

I nod with a few tears in my eyes.

Danielle comes back with a cup of water and two small pills. I gulp them down.

"Thank you. " I mumble.

"Boys give us some girl time." The two boys nodded and leave the room.

"Uhh.." I groan.

DAnielle rubs my shoulder, "You must get it bad."

I nod, "Yup its sucks I have had to cancel shows before which sucks."

I sigh, "I just can't believe Harry just tweeted that picture."

Eleanor sighs, "HE can be such a tard sometimes."

I burts out laughing. The door opens and its Niall and HArry. I frown at Harry.

"Management wants to speak with you two... alone so make up and then go over to management."

FAN VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE