Chapter 5

Mhmhm. I rub my eyes. Gosh I am tired. I open my eyes and look around. Wait this isn't my apartment.. Oh yeah remembering the events of yesterday. I look up and I see Harry's piercing green eyes staring at me. I blush madly realizing that my head was on his bare chest. I quickly pull away.

"I will go get changed." I say quickly. I head over to the dresser and pull out washed out jean shorts and one of those country style shirts that button up. I head over to the bathroom. I brush my blonde hair and straighten it. I put on the normal amount of makeup I usually do. I am not a make up kind of gal. I go with the more natural look. I grab my pair of Toms and grab my purse.

"Harry let's go."

He walks into the kitchen wearing a beanie, white t-shirt and jeans. I smile to myself. We decide to walk to Starbucks.

"May as well play the part.." He says. I look at him. What is he talking about?

"What?"

He grabs my hand and smiles. We intertwine our fingers. Hey maybe this fake dating thing isn't so bad after all.

"How may I take your order?" The man asks. He kind of looks gay. He is wearing skinny jeans and has a lip piercing.

"May I have a caramel frappie please?"

"Coming right up miss and for you sir?" 

"Black coffee and two donuts." He says.

"I'm Jake." He extends his hand for Harry to shake it. Harry looks at his hand and then Jake's and decides to shake it.

"You sir are a very good looking man." HE says with a wink. My mouth drops open and I stifle my laugh. We recieve our food and head to a table.

"Harry and Jake sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G." I start singing softly.

"Not funny."

"Very funny." We sit down across from each other.

"So the other day what did your tattoo mean?" He says. I gulp. I am not comfortable telling him this yet.

"Umm can we talk about it later?"

"Sure babe."

I blush because he called me babe. I mean who wouldn't?

We talk about our lives and stuff.

"babe whats that?" He asks looking at my wrists. I quickly pull my wrist away from him and cover it up with the sleeve on my shirt.

I bite my lip,"Not now Harry." He nods.

"Let's head back."

---

We arrive back at the apartment.

"I think I love you." I blurt out. My eyes widen at the words I just said. Harry walks closer to me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean that I-."

He cuts me off by slamming his lips into mine. This sends electricity up and down my spine. I throw my arms around his neck. He breaks the kiss.

"I think I love you too." He says. This causes me to blush. His finger lifts my chin back to his mouth. His hands go around my waist. HE licks my bottom lip for entry. I let him in. Our tongues explore each others mouths. Our kiss is getting pretty heated. I knew I should never fall this hard.. but YOLO right? He picks me up by my bum so my legs are now around his waist. He pushes me up against the wall in a completely sexy way. I do not want to stop this. He lips move to my neck. He hits my sweet spot. I let out a moan. He smirks as I bring his shirt over his head. His hands move to my shirt. He starts to unbutton it and I let out another moan. He unbuttoned it just enough to put his hand into where my breasts are. He starts feeling around. He traces his finger down my stomach. 

*Le Coughing noise.*

We both whip our heads up and standing there were Paul, Frankie, Fred and the boys. Greatt.. I quickly dismount Harry and re button my shirt and fix my hair. Harry pulls his shirt over his head.

"MY EYEESSS!" Louis screams and pretends to cry into Liam's shoulder. Liam consoles him. Harry face and my face are bright red.

"Well this worked better than I expected." Fred says clearly embarressed at the sight he had just seen. I look at the ground.

"By tomorrow they will be having sex." Zayn adds in. I shoot him a glare. Harry wraps his arm around my waist. I lean into his shoulder. Frankie gives me a wink.

"Anyway we came to see how things were going, which is very well, and the boys tagged along because they missed you Harry." Paul says. I bite my lip.

"Well boys to the studio and Frankie will take you there soon." Fred chirps. Harry kisses my temple and then walks out with the rest of the boys.

I bite my lip and smile at the ground awkwardly. Frankie is married and has a kid by the way..

"Aww did wittle Alice find loovee?" SHe teases pinching my cheeks. I blush.

"Maybeee." She smiles.

"What happened to UGH I DONT WANT TO DATE HIM!"

I chuckle, "I guess love comes unexpected."

Frankie claps her hand,"Well we dont need you pregnant so lets go. you have a song to write that has to be completed in 2 weeks. If you would rather fuck with Harry then you will be fired."