Chapter 2

Hopefully I get a choice in who I fake date because if he's a douche I AM NOT DOING IT! I swear! I storm into the studio where Fred is.He hangs up the phone.

"Yess?" He asks.

"Frankie told me something quite interesting." I say. He begins to walk away but I follow him.

"Is that right?"

"Yes... about dating." I smile.

"Look love you have fallen off the map and the media needs to hear about you more so we need this."

"Do I atleast get a say?"

"Nope." He says popping the p.

I groan,"Atleast tell me who it is."

His phone beeps. I roll my eyes.

"They are here now." he says with a smile that looked kind of evil. I sit down on the couch. Hopefully its like Zac Efron. That I would not mind.

"Here they are." Fred says. I whip my head around and staning right before me is One Direction.I frown at the curly one. He smiles warmly.

"Hello love." Harry chimes. I roll my eyes and wave.

"Which one am I dating?" I ask dully. The boys turn their heads to Harry.

"This lucky lad." Louis says. My eyes widen. NO NO NO NO THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING!

"I REFUSE!" I say my vocie raising slightly.

"Alice calm down its not that bad." Fred says trying to soothe me.

"yes it is Harry's a douche." I say flatly.

Harry stiffens and so do the boys.

"Alice the offer is you follow our rules or we will release you by the snap of our fingers. Remember the contract." Fred says. I groan the stupid contract blah blah blah.

"Fine what do we do?" I snarl. Harry walks over to me and casually slings his arm over my shoulders. I give him the stare as he smiles down at me.

"Well you will move in together and we will tell you from there." Fred says cheerfully.

My mouth drops,"What?"

"Yep we have sold your apartment and bought you one you and Harry can share." He exclaims.

"Here's the address go ahead and have fun." He chimes. I narrow my eyes at him.

"USE PROTECTION!" Louis screams. I look at him and hit him in the arm.

"Owww.."