Chapter 4

COMMENT, VOTE,RATE AND SUSCRIBE OR I WILL FIND YOU PEACE OUT!

-

I quickly undress and lock the door. I climb into the shower. I let the warmth surrond me. How could I fall in love with somebody I hate? I could I? Is it even possble? His curls gossh I just want to run my hands through them. His green eyes they make me go crazy. He is just a beautiful person. Maybe he doesn't like me? What if it was just publicity he was going for? I mean the media makes it seem like he is that kind of guy but I don't think he is. He is just such a nice lad as the Brits would say. I climb out of the shower and reach for the towel. All I feel is the cold floor and wall. Oh no crap crap crap. I knew I forgot something.

"Harry?" I call out.

"yes love?" Oh my god oh my god he called me love. My stomach is soaring right now.

I feel his presencse right outside the door.

"erm.. I kind of forgot a towel." I say blushing. I can sense that he is blushing to.

"Ok I will get you one." He says.

Phew... No sexual jokes. I turn around. He knocks on the door.

"Come in Im turned around." I say timidly. The door creaks open. Please say he doesn't see the tattoo.

"err here and you dont look like the tattoo kind of girl." He says. 

I ignore him and hold out my hand as he gives me the towel.

"Tattoos..." he says like a tsk tsk tsk.

"Harry please leave."

"Ok and nice bum." He says leaving me in the bathroom embarresed as I will ever be. I throw my hair up in a quick bun and apply some makeup. The tattoo on my lower back says Always Remember, Never Forget. This is the slogan of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center. My parents both perished in those attacks. I was 7! Only 7 and I was shipped out to California where my career got started. I grab the cover up and use it to coverup the scars on my wrist. Yes I was anorexic and a cutter. I was just a teen, a very insecure teen. I still am insecure alot, but I havent cut in 4 years. I smile at my accomplishment. I pull a white tube top over my head. This makes my boobs look bigger and shows off my curves. Oh well whatever. I put on some short short Nike shorts. I don't even bother to put on makeup. I walk out into the kitchen. Harry turns his head and his mouth drops wide open. I frown is there something on me.

"Wow you look wow great love." He says making googly eyes at me. I smile as I blush.

"I want to make some dinner but I am craving pancakes!" I say. He eyes light up.We both walk to the kitchen. Harry grabs the whip cream.

"Harry.. what ar-" Before I can finish he sprays me with it. THe whip cream going down my cleavage.

"Oh its on Styles." I say narrowing my eyes.I grab some of the pancake batter and dump in his hair. He grabs the syrup and I pivot to avoid him. I slip and fall on my back and then he slips. He is now laying on top of me. I look into his eyes. He is perfect. His lips desend towards mine, dammit kiss me all ready.

"HEY GUYS WOAH!" Louis screams flinging the door wide open. Harry quickly jumps off of me. I bite my lip. The rest of the boys show up behind Louis and giggle..

"Didn't mean to interrupt.." Zayn says. I blush madly.

"We got in a food fight." Harry exclaims in his cute little British accent.

"Surreeee." Louis says dragging out the word.

"I'm going to go clean up." I say. Harry leans towards my ear and whispers,"I could lick it off you." I gasp and turn to look at him. He's wiggling his eyebrows. I roll my eyes and walk off. I walk into Mine and Harry's room. I quickly take a towel and clean off that area. The door opens and standing there is a naked, wet Harry.

I gasp,"Harry put some clothes on." I shield my eyes.

"Fine." He mutters.

"You can open your eyes now." He says. I open my eyes revealing him in very short compression shorts and shirtless. I smile and blush. Dammnnn he is hot. I get all tingly inside. He smiles at me and then walks up to me.

"The boys left."

"Oh cool." I couldn't help but smile.

"Anyway maybe we could you know tomorrow morning get some breakfast together." He says slightly blushing.

"I would love it."

"well its 9 o clock and I am going to bed." He says. He kisses my cheek. I smile widely as the electricity soars through my body. He climbs into bed.

"Umm...I will sleep on the couch." I say.. He looks up.

"I dont bite." he says smiling patting the area next to him. I smile at the ground.

I climb next to Harry. I fall asleep rubbing my cheek where his lips lingered moments before.