Chapter 7

"Let's go get our nails done!" Eleanor says pointing to a nearby nail salon. We all agree and head into the nail salon.

"What color should I get?" Eleanor asks. I look over at a pink.

"Get the pink! It will go great with you!" I say bringing the pink over to you.

"We should all get the same color!" Danielle says excitedly.

"Ok!" I agree. We head over to our chairs to get our fingernails done.

"So Alice how long have you and Harry been a couple?" Eleanor asks.

"Like 2 days." I say chuckling. The girls look worriedly at each other.

"What?" I ask.

"Ermm..." Eleanor says trailing off.

Danielle covers for her saying,"What I think Eleanor means is that you have been dating for two days and you are already saying 'I love you' to each other..."

"Exactly." Eleanor says.

I blush,"Well I mean its true I never thought I would say this but I am falling for Harry and hard, may as well tell the truth? But I am worried I am just one of his toys." I say sadly.

The two girls laugh, "Of course not Harry used to talk about you all the time and how he plans on marring you back in England..."

I giggle at that.

"Ok you are done it will be $30.08." The lady says smiling at us. Eleanor and Danielle look at each other worriedly obvisouisly they dont now the currency.

"I will pay." I say. Eleanor and Danielle nod, "If you come to London we will pay for you."

I smile and nod. We start walking back to the car.

"Wait... I need to get something for Harry's birthday." I say rather surprised. Harry's birthday is tomorrow!! Oops. My birthday is the first of March its kind of weird.

"I know exactly what you could get him." Eleanor says wiggling her eyebrows in the direction of the Victoria Secret store.

I give her a look,"Haha no."

Danielle and Eleanor are still laughing by Eleanor's 'hilarious' joke by the time I pick out something for Harry. I pick him out a Cat beanie and a shirt that says 'Will you be the Louis in Larry Stylison?" I find that shirt hilarious.

"I got a text from the boys saying go back to your flat." Eleanor says.

----

"Let's play truth or dare the dirty version!" Louis shouts before we even walk into the flat.

"Fine." We all agree and Louis runs to go get a bottle he spins it and it lands on Harry.

"Harry have you banged Alice yet?" My cheeks flush red and so do Harry's.

"No!" Harry says sneaking a glance at me.

"Oh really you two seemed quite into it the other day." Zayn says wiggling his eyebrows suggestivly. Eleanor and Danielle smile.

"What happened yesterday?" Eleanor asks. Before I can protest Louis buts in.

"They were basically swallowing each others mouths, shirtless and then we walked in . Oh yeah and Alice was up against a wall and-"

"Enough!" I scream. The girls start laughing really hard.

"We know what to use against you." The girls say giggling as a roll my eyes. Harry spins the bottle and it lands on Eleanor.

"Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Let me tweet using your account." Eleanor hands Harry her phone.

I check my phone and see the tweet.

@EleanorJCalder: @Louistomlinson is amazing at sex!!! Great night last night boo bear ;). I gasp and show the phone to Eleanor she gasps.

"HARRY YOU DO NOT GO SHARING ONE'S SEX LIFE VIA TWITTER EVEN THOUGH LOUIS IS AMAZING AT IT!" Eleanor screams slapping him. Louis turns bright red. A few seconds later the tweet dissapears but not before the 1D update accounts see it. I laugh to myself Eleanor is in for a good one.

The bottle lands on me.

"Dare." I say sighing. Yolo right?

"I dare you to let Harry grope you until your next turn." I gasp and Harry smiles cheekily. Before I can protest Harry pulls me onto his lap and starts kissing my neck and cups my lady bumps.I shoot Eleanor a look who is currently laughing her ass off along with everyone else.

My phone starts to ring. Harry reaches into my butt pocket and picks it up.

"Hello?"

Silence.

"ya shes right here."

I pick up the phone while Harry continues groping me. Its Fred my manager.

"Put it on speaker."

"Ok." Putting the phone on speaker I set it down on the table.

"Ready?"

"Well as you know One Direction is going on tour tomorrow and we were able to book yours."

"When?"

"YOu leave tomorrow with the boys. You will leave at the same time and be going to the same cities. Your shows are either at a different venue,a day before theirs, or a day after."

"Really?!?! YAY THANKS FRED!" I scream into the phone.

HArry pecks my lips.

"This is a great birthday present." Harry says.

I smile,"I've got a better one tomorrow."

"OOH HARRY'S GONNA GET SOME!!!" The boys chime laughing. I blush... THats not that bad of an idea I think to myself.

"Whatever I'm going to bed." I sate.