Chapter 12

Harry's POV

"AGHH!" I hear the Bradford bad boy scream behind me and then jumping on me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I scream. Everything slowed down at that moment. Alice turns to look over at me at the end of the song. She screams out in pain and then collaspes. My eyes go wide with fear. I sprint out to the stage. The crowd is dead silence.

"HEY LOOK THATS HARRY STYLES!" One girl screams causing every girl in the staduim to scream. I rip off my shirt causing them to scream more.

"SOMEBODY CALL 911!" I shout towards the boys and Eleanor and Danielle. Eleanor and Daniele rush over to me.

"Shes been shot!" Eleanor exclaims looking at her leg. I nod slowly and begin to wrap my white t-shirt around her leg right above the wound. Her eyes flutter open .

"Harry?" She asks. I realize her mike is on. I want to turn it off but decide against it.

"Yes love."

"Don't let me die here." She whispers. The crowd silences again.

"I wont baby."

"Ha-.." She is cut off her eyes go back closed and the paramedics rush onto the stage.

"Sir move!" One shouts at me.

I nod slowly and run my hands through my hair. My girlfriend was shot. I grab the mike. By now tears are streaming down my face.

"I SWEAR TO GOD, WHOEVER DID THIS I WILL FIND AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" I scream to the silent crowd. I throw the mike down and let out a loud sob. Louis brings me into his arms petting my curls.The paramedics start loading Alice into the Ambulance.

"Please let me come with you." I beg.

The reluctantly agree and open the door to let me in.

-----

The doctor comes out of the waiting room.

"Who is closet to Alice Wallace?" He asks. I raise my hand slowly. I look around the room everyones been crying and paparazzi is outside taking pictures. I hate them, can't they give us time to ourselves.

I  walk into the room. I look over to my girlfriend. Her beach blonde curls reach right above her breast. I smile to myself. I just wish I could see those vibrant blue eyes again.

"When is she going to wake up?"

"She should wake up soon, we sucessfully removed the bullet from her."I nod and smile and bring him into a hug.

"Thank you so much."

He pulls back, "You must really love her."

I break out into wide smiles, "Yes that I do."

The doctor smiles, "err sorry for asking but my daughters are huge fans could you sign this?" I mean I shouldnt be doing this, but."

"No its fine trust me."

I send him a reassuring smile and reach out and sign the piece of paper he was holding.

"The least I can do for you, you saved her life."

He smiles.

"Thank you."

"Ha--" I hear a vocie stutter out. I break out into tears again. Man I hated being this weak.

"Alice baby Im so so sorry." I say running over to the side of the bed.

"Its not your falt." She says scooting over patting the bed so I can sit down.

I climb onto the bed careful not to touch any of the important things. I crash my lips to hers. Our lips are moving in sync.We hear a cough. We pull apart blushing.

"ANyway she can leave tomorrow but I am so sorry Alice you will need to cancel your tour until we find out who did this, and  so will you boys."

We nod and the doctor exits. I break down into tears again.

"Babe whats the matter?" She asks rubbing my arm.

I look at her with  my tear filled eyes, "This means we can't see each other anymore."

"No its doesn't" She says. Suddenly an idea pops into my head and I break out into smiles.

"Wait you were signed by Syco? Right?"

"Yup." She says popping the p.

"Alice WAllace will you do me the pleasure of moving in with me?"

-

SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT MOTHER IS YELLING AT ME BRB!