Chapter 13

"Will you move in with me?" Harry asks.

I smile widely. "Yes!" I say happily. He brings me into a hug and then bends down and sweetly kiss my lips. The doctors said I could leave now and I am going to go get on a plane to go to England.

"YES! I was kind of hoping you would say yes because I already packed for you." He says.

I giggle and give him a peck on the lips. He helps me out of the bed and brings me into a hug and kisses my head.

"I love you." HE tells me.

I smile, "I hate you." I say back teasing him.

He pretends to pout, "But... but.."

I reach up and peck his lips, "Just kidding I looveee youu <3!"

He grabs our suitcases and we run outside the hosital.

I run up to Frankie,"I guess this is goodbye?" She asks me with tears in her eyes. The paparazzi is screaming. I just ignore them along with the fans.

I nod, "Yeah." I say sadly with tears in my eyes. Frankie was a huge part of my success.

"Say goodbye to Frank for me." I say to her.

She smiles, "Frank's going with you."

"Oh."

I envelope her into a hug. "I will skype you."

She nods, "Text when you land."

Harry grabs my hand and puts me into the limo.

"All the other boys have gone back to their families we will see them in London." he says.

I smile.

"But first we are going to go visit my mum!" He says.

Oh no.

----

"CMon love." HE says grabbing my hand leading me into his old cottage home. My hands begin to sweat what if they don't like me? Oh no.. Then what if they make Harry break up with me?

Harry glances at me and chuckles, "You will be fine love."

After we visit with them then we are heading back to the boys appartment which is my new home. Harry leans over and pecks my lips. THe door flings open and I blush with embaressment.

"MUM!" HE screams bringing a very good looking brown haired lady into a hug. Another brown haired girl shows up next to her accompained by a guy with black spikey hair. I guess he is kind of attractive but not really.. Im guessing its the brown haired girls boyfriend. His mum turns to me.

"You must be Alice, Harry talks about you all the time!" She exclaims. I blush, "Thank you."

"Muummm." He groans. I giggle.

The brown haired girl walks up to me, "Im Gemma." she brings me into a hug.

"Thomas." The black spikey hair boy said slightly raises his hand in a waving manner. He kind of reminds me of Zayn...

"Well come in I will start making dinner and Alice dont help. I want to bake on my own." Harry's mum says.

"Ok Mrs. Styles."

She rolls her eyes, "Please dont call me that, call me Anne.'

I nod, "Ok Anne!"

She smiles and walks into the kitchen. HArry walks off with Thomas probably to go talk about boy things. Gemma leads me over to a couch and sits me down.