That Horrendous Sim Card!

Tessa's p.o.v,
"God is good and gracious, Thank you God for our good food and good health.", I shout throwing my arms up in the air. Every single person around me is gaping at me.

"WHAT? WHAT? NEVER SEEN A BEAUTIFUL LADY BEFORE HUH?", I blather as the people around me continue to stare at me.

Finally, here I am standing at the airport. It was one hell long journey. Phew. I fasten my backpack, grab my hand luggage wildly, put on my sunglasses and start running with a speed of 200 km/hr towards the exit.

*****

Now, here I am standing outside the airport facepalming myself. Well, yeah, you got me, I did forget something. SIM CARD. I forgot to buy that stupid thing called the Sim card. I have no other option other than grumbling.

I literally want to throw myself on the floor, kicking and screaming but then again I really don't want to get thrown inside a mental asylum. Actually, I don't have any issues with the people inside the asylum.

It's obviously enjoyable with people of your category. The only reason I don't want to go in there is that they don't let you order pizza or any other junk food. 

Wait a sec. Why am I even thinking about this now? I need to buy a stupid sim card guys.

"Showtime babe! Muhaha!"- Brain

"What the hell are you even talking about?"- Me

"Muhaha Muhaha"-Brain

"Don't you dare do something stupid. Imma kill you"- Me

"No you can't ...tada...." Brain, *PRESSES THE REACTION BUTTON"

"NO...AHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAA", I throw my arms and legs in the air like a kid who didn't get a KitKat. Why are people always staring at me as if I'm Velak or something and at the same time smiling?

Obviously, you don't smile when you see Valak. DO I LOOK LIKE CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST?!

With the least willingness, I decide to drag my feet inside the airport again. I walk inside this random sim card shop. There are two ladies and a guy sitting for customer service. I look at the three of them and grin like an idiot.

So do they. After a couple of minutes of research, they hand over a cute little sim card to me. I have no idea why but I really wanna eat this thing.

I'm too lazy to open my phone, insert the sim card and then again close the cover. So, I hand over my phone to the guy in the black dress.

Had I known before that my sim card would vanish into thin air within less than half a minute, I swear to god I'd have valued it more than my pink panther flip flop. You must be wondering why am I saying this. Well, just 30 secs ago, this person sitting in front of me has inserted the new sim card and dropped my old sim card. Voila...clap for him!

Right now I'm lying under this stupidly narrow desk in order to rescue my SIM CARD. It contains the most important numbers of this century. "Yeah, hold on, I'm almost there. Almost.", I exhale hell lot of carbon dioxide as I try to reach out for my card.

It's almost in my hands. Just an itsy bitsy level of patience Tess. This stupid thing fell in such a way that it got stuck in between the gap of the rack. I basically have to pull it from there. Yessss, finally...huh.

Who do you think you are Mr. sim card... YOU CAN'T BEAT ME...I stand up straight with the most devilish smirk ever on my face. I hold the sim card high in the air as if I won a gold medal or something and then I notice that guy's face and my smirk turns into a deadpan look.

"We are so sorry mam that you had to bother yourself. We could obviously do it for you.", the guy says shooting me a look filled with fake sorrys.

"Oh, no big deal. I love solving my own issues. Thank you.", I say in a sing-song tone as I head out.