"Here princess" he smirked handing me the water when he got back.

I attempted to sit up but bring up my sheet with me to cover myself up and I instantly felt even more nauseous.

I took the pills as quick as I could, disregarding the blanket that was covering me and threw on the first thing I saw which just so happened to be Chase's button up shirt from last night and ran into the bathroom.

As soon as I entered the bathroom everything I ate and drank last night emptied itself.

I don't know how, but I had managed to lock the door in my panic and Chase was knocking on the door.

"Everything okay in there princess?" He asked.

I quickly flushed the toilet and unlocked the door so he could come in then went straight for my toothbrush.

He walked in and leaned against the door frame watching me brush my teeth.

"Feeling better?" He asked.

"A little" I mumbled.

My head ache was starting to soothe, thanks to the aspirin and now I didn't feel so nauseous.

I still felt nauseous but not nearly as much.

"What's the time?" I asked remembering it was Monday and that we had school.

"11:30" he replied.

I groaned, I didn't feel up to going to school today.

I walked into my room and my eyes instantly caught hold of the desk in my room.

I looked at it trying to remember something that I had forgotten.

"FUCK" I yell as realisation hits me, I was to stressed to feel the pain that yell brought to my head.

Chase looked at me strangely as I began trying to get ready to get to school.

"I think you have a right to stay home today?" Chase asked curiously.

"Our assignment is due!!" I tell him and see realisation hit him.

He starts getting his stuff together, photography was our next class and we had to be there for that.

Without thinking I take off his shirt and throw it at him leaving me in just my bra and underwear.

I see him glance up and down my body but I just ignore it and try and find something to wear.

In my panic I somehow find black skinny jeans and a loose white shirt pairing it with my white converse.

"We need to go" I remind myself running into my bathroom to attempt to fix my makeup and hair from last night. I just get a makeup wipe and clean all the makeup off my face, deciding not to apply anymore. After I throw my hair into the most presentable messy bun I can manage to do.

"Ready princess?" Chase asks coming into the bathroom.

I nod my head and I jog down stairs, Chase closely behind me.

I grab 2 energy bars throwing one to Chase who catches it effortlessly and practically jump into his car.

I wonder why he didn't have his motorbike Lulu.

"Have you got everything?" I ask Chase once we start driving.

"No I've gotta go home quickly and get my assignment" he replies.

"Hurry!!" I reply.

"Can I see what picture you did?" Chase asks me.

"Nope!!" I reply smiling, "it's a surprise".

"Fine then I won't show you mine" Chase replies smirking.

I laugh, "seems fair".

_______
A filler chapter that was not so long.

Sorry about that guys.

Please vote and comment, to vote all you have to do is press the little star so please do.

Thank you all and I love you all

- Jade xx