Chapter 67

11th of August 2033
Normal's POV
8 pm

"Oh come on, Kirito! We've already reached to level 94 in six days. I think it's time for a rest!" Liz shouts as Kirito walks down on the stairs.

"Really? In six days, we only finish seven bosses?" Kirito speaks, turning around to face them.

"Hey! That's amazing okay? Especially in level 90, we almost failed." Klein remarks, leaning on the railing with a frown.

"Yeah! Had you not used Excalibur, we would've failed!" Liz shouts throwing her arm at Kirito.

"We're drifting from the topic here guys," Sinon says from behind Liz with her arms crossed in front of her.

"Right, yeah. The point is, Kirito, we've worked hard for the past six days. Now, let's just take a rest." Liz says stepping a few steps down on the stairs.

"Besides, we've just reached floor 94 this afternoon," Klein says resting his chin on his hand as he lets out a yawn.

Hearing all of that, Kirito just lets out a long sigh. "I have to agree with them, Oni-chan. Let's rest." Leafa speaks from beside Sinon. "Going to the dungeon in the night is harder than in daylight, anyway." 

"Leafa-san is right, Kirito-san." Silica says while petting sleepy Pina. "And you've been fighting non-stop. Take a day off."

Kirito doesn't say anything, he just starts pacing around while his friends watching him on top of the stairs. But, they all have the same thoughts, He wanted to finish this game to see her.

"Loverboy," Klein mumbles before receiving an elbow hit by Liz.

"Shut up you lonely man." She whispers at him while giving him a glare. When hearing that, Klein gasps loudly while putting his hand on his heart.

"How dare you say that to me?" He asks, stepping away.

While the two is arguing, Kirito is still pacing. "Come on, Oni-chan. If you really want to fight the boss, let's do it tomorrow. Now, let's go to sleep." Leafa says walking down on the stairs. Kirito just groans while still pacing. Leafa grabs his shoulder to stop him. "You can't fight the boss if you're tired. So, sleep."

Kirito stares at his sister for a few seconds before he lets out a sigh. "Alright..." He sighs before Leafa pulls his wrist up to the stairs.

Kazuto's POV

I walk into my room and lay down on the bed immediately. Argh... Why am I feeling restless...

I turn to my side and stare at the window where the moon shines brightly. I wonder how she's doing now. Man... 

"Six days fo finish seven bosses... If we go at this pace, we'll be able to go back next week..." I mutter to myself. "But, on the next floor, will the player's level be enough...?" 

I shake my head as I sit on the bed. I open my menu to see all the player's stats. "In floor 95, the level needs to be around 95 too... But, from all the players that join the fight, around 70% that have reached to that level." I pinch my chin as I cross my legs.

"Will it be enough to defeat the boss... Last boss fight, almost half of the players died. Thank God they're only got teleported to the first floor and their EXP got decreased..."

I look at the next boss, "The Eyes of The Butcher?"

Aah... This Boss is tiring...

"A big sword and armours...? Eh?! We have to destroy the armour first?! Argh! This is tiring!!" I yell as I ruffle my hair and lay down on the bed again. "That means we need to have tanks..." I put my arm above my eyes.