Chapter 49

Kazuto's POV
3rd of November 2031
7 am

I sit on the bench in the garden while I read a book. "Kazuto!!!" I raise my head and look at Eugeo who is running on the corridor.

"What's wrong, Bro?" I ask him as he stops in front of me trying to catch some breath.

"I-It's here..." I look at him expecting another explanation. "The baby..."

"What?!"

"T-They're with the Doc now. Come on!" He says before we run to where they are.

We reach a room where there are many people standing in front of it. They give us the way as we try to walk into the room.

The room is quiet, Mom and Sugu are there too. When Mom sees me, she steps back to let me see Asuna. Eugeo walks to where Alice is while I walk to Asuna.

"Asuna..." I call her as I see her laying on the bed with a baby on her arm.

"Kazuto-kun..." She says. She reaches her hand out to me. I take it and stand next to the bed. "Look at him... Isn't he beautiful?"

I look at the boy who is sleeping soundly on her. "He's perfect," I whisper before I move my hand near his head.

"He looks a lot like you," Asuna giggles. I can't help, but let tears fall from my eyes. I kiss Asuna's hand.

"I love you so much, Asuna," I say before I kiss her forehead. "What should we call him?"

"Hmm, how about Kosuke?"

"Rising sun, huh? I love it. You hear that? Your name is Kosuke." I say as I look at Kosuke.

"Go ahead and hold him, Kazuto-kun," Asuna says.

I hold Kosuke gently and carefully. He opens his eyes slowly and I start to see the resemblance of me in him. "Hey there, my little prince," I whisper. He reaches out his little hands to me, I give him my finger and he starts to grip on it.

Eugeo's POV
Same time as Kazuto walks to Asuna

I step my step to Alice's bed. She looks tired but happy. "Eugeo, meet our little boy." She says.

I walk next to her bed and see a baby sleeping while holding Alice's finger. I can feel tear starting to form on my eyes as I hold Alice's head with my left hand while the other I put it under the baby's head.

"He's perfect," I whisper.

"Do you have a name for him?" She asks.

"Yeah, one. Yosuke. It means to give help so that he can help everyone in this world."

"It fits him. I like it" Alice says. "Do you want to hold him?"

I nod my head before I take Yosuke to my hands. I hold him like he's my whole life. "He has your eyes," I remark when Yosuke opens his eyes slowly.

"Aside from that, he looks a lot like you."

Yosuke holds my finger with his little hand. "My little boy..." I say before he starts to sleep again.

Kazuto's POV
Next day
8 am

I put on my coat as Asuna puts on her dress in the bathroom. I walk to the baby crib near the window and see Kosuke sleeping there.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Your Majesty, it's almost time." Lord Haruka informs from outside the room.

"Coming," I reply.

Asuna walks out of the bathroom. I smile at her while she wears her gloves. "Let's go, then," I say before I take Kosuke out from his crib. "Shall we meet the people, Little Kosuke?"