"Tin, I'm sorry." He said, Tin was puzzled but the next action was surprised him. From the passenger seat, Can sat at lap of Tin, then he kissed Tin mercifully. Tin hands wrap around Can's waist, and kissed him back. Can kiss Tin jawline and move his lips to Tin earlobe, Tin growned from sudden move, moving down to his neck, Can bite his neck like a vampire. Then Can licked with the tip of his tongue Tin adams apple, Tin hands was on the waist slowly moved to Can fine buttocks, touching like a bread and squeezed it.

Can growned from the touch and let go Tin's neck, the car space was small but, Can manage to looked up while groaning. Tin saw this and take an action, he then ripped off Can's uniform. The buttons was ripped by Tin, he started to kiss Can collar bone, down to he's breast. Can pink nipples was eye catching, Tin can't let go this two little buns. Licking and biting each nipple, Tin was not satisfied and leave a hickey on his chest, Can sexy waist was indeed beautiful.

Tin was hard this time, but he was still on his mind, he removed the zipper and open Can short, Can little Cantaloupe was standing straight, the tip of his Cantaloupe was a liquid, Tin smirked at him, Can face was red and hotter. Tin finger put in Can's mouth, and Can sucked his finger.

Tin other hand taking care Can's little Cantaloupe by stroking it, up and down. While sucking Tin finger, Can can't help but to groaned loudly! Tin was satisfied with that and Can sperm suddenly release, it was fast but Tin smirked, and his hand was wet from the cum of Can.

Can was embarrassed, but what can he do? this past week, he always have a wet dreams about Tin having a sex with him. Tin adjusted the sit of the car and removed his wet polo, he's body was seductively, and Can lowered from seat and touching Tin's hammer head! The length of this hammer head was trice bigger than little Cantaloupe, Can was shocked, and Tin smirked.

oooohhh no! I forgot the WARNING contents! for r18 only 😂😂😂

"P'Tin, can Can taste it?" Can eye's was brightened, he's face was flushed.

"Of course, it's all yours." Tin said, he slowly helped Can licked his Hammer head and Can slowly take it in his mouth.

Tin groaned loudly, luckily this basement was very quiet and the big Van was hiding them, plus Tin car was thicker and you cannot see people inside.

Can carefully sucked the long length of this hammer head, his butt was itchy but he know and Tin knew that this time was not the time for that. Tin groaned and release his semen to Can's mouth, Can was surprised but, he slowly swallowed it all, licking his bottom lip and smiled.

"P'Tin taste is good."

Tin was satisfied and pulled his face to gave Can a kiss.

..

..

..

After the day of their lunch, Phana invited him again to take him out, Wayo first don't want to, but Can said that this was the opportunity to know if Phana was sincerely to him.

Wayo don't know if Phana liked him back, but he doesn't want to build his hope again. If Ming was here, surely, Ming will gave him an advice, Ming was still out of the country to finish his school.

Ming was his best friend, he was the only one who care to him before, until Can arrived at his life everything is change.

Going to lunch almost every day, is this a date? Why Phana still don't know himself for too long? If he confessed to him again what will happen to him? Is he going to be abandoned by him again?

His mind was full of doubts, Phana was really a damn person!

To be continued.

Ayah update!

Sorry for Mature content😂😂