•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

A kiss shared between you and Jonathan as bells rang right after, white petals were thrown in the air as people cheered, you and Jonathan pulled away facing the crowd, in the crowd you saw your friends and family. Your mother was crying happily as your father smiles next to her, you're four older siblings, Claudia, Aurelio, Ignacio, and Paco with his daughter and wife. They all smiled and cheered for you as Jonathan walked you down the aisle, out of the church and into the carriage to meet up at the after-party, leaning your head on Jonathan's shoulder who leaned down to kiss you, one that you happily returned. "You know my brother Paco said after his wedding, our mother asked when she'll receive grandkids", you hum, Jonathan blushed but chuckled heartedly, "Oh~ that's quite blunt of her!", he smiles, "Yes it was, thought I should let you know before she actually asks us", you chuckled along with him. "I love you (Y/n)", he whispered softly into your ear ,"Te amo tambien, mi amor", you smile up at him, before leaning in for another kiss.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Jonathan gently caressed your face as he slept soundly, the love you two shared passionately last night must've left you quite exhausted, whereas the love was passionate it was all innocent. Jonathan smiled more when you leaned in closer to his touch, your eyelids twitched before you slowly open them to see Jonathan's blue eyes observing you, you could only smile contently. "Morning amor", you say softly, "Morning to you too my love", Jonathan whispered into your ear before kissing your cheek, you both enjoyed this moment, the calm peaceful bliss you two shared was one you both enjoyed for a while.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

The trip was supposed to be uneventful, it was supposed to be a nice sail to the Americas, not end in tragedy. Dio somehow still survived with his severed head only, Jonathan wasn't able to use his hamon due to the injuries he sustained, and you were trying to be cautious with using your hamon, afraid you might hurt your little one. You should have known better than to leave your whip behind, scowling at Dio with tear-filled eyes you cling onto Jonathan's body, "(Y/n)", Jonathan choked out bringing your attention on to them, "Jonathan! Oh Jonathan, please let me help", you plead. He strokes your stomach making you tear up at the gesture before he points behind you, looking out what he was pointing at you saw a child in their deceased mother's arms, remembering the story of Jonathan's mother you looked back at him tearfully giving him one more kiss, "I love you Jonathan", you whisper into his ear before forcing yourself to let go of him. Grabbing the baby you we're about to make a run for it until a blast knocked you down, yelping you cover the baby with your body as something came flying in your direction, only for Jonathan to cover you and said, "Jonathan!", you cry out to him, as sharp objects stabbed into him instead. You could only watch helplessly as the events unfolded, with Dio boasting to you and Jonathan, the latter ended up trapping Dio with him while you ran off with the child in your arms.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Years passed since Jonathan's death, but you never felt lonely, George and Elizabeth grew up to be quite fond of one another. Their relationship reminded you of the relationship you once shared with Jonathan and Dio, yet it was more so between you and Jonathan, a smile graced your lips as you watch George and Elizabeth happily playing with one another. "Do you plan on teaching him hamon (Y/n)", Strazio asked curiously, you softly sighed as you look down at your hands, "I honestly don't know if I want to, I know he has potential yet...", you pause looking at your son, "I feel it would only hurt more", you frown. Speedwagon rested a hand on your shoulder looking down at you with a comforting smile, "Whatever choice you make (Y/n), we'll always be there for you", he reassured, you relaxed with the faint smile on your face, "Thank you".

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Time has aged you. And while you hated the mistake you made with your son, you decided not again, not with Joseph. Your grandson nearly reminded you of Jonathan in appearance, but it was his personality that was far from Jonathan's personality, yet he always managed to put a smile on your face, "Joseph! I needed that!", your grandniece - Clarice(*) - shouted at Joseph who was holding a stick she used to hold, "What for? Will you be going around whacking men?", Joseph let a cheeky smile across his features as his cousin crossed her arms, "Maybe, depends on the men that approach me", Clarice slightly grins. You chuckle at their antics, as you looked at the ocean, Speedwagon asked to meet with you, Joseph, and Clarice at New York, you quietly wondered what it was about. For now, though, you enjoyed the trip for a while with Jonathan in your thoughts, and tell you heard a crash, "Oh no! Granny (Y/n) is going to be so mad! Clarice get the broom!", "Joseph you idiot! How are we going to explain this to Tia!", at this you sigh as you frowned, "Joseph! Clarice! What did you two do now?!", "Oh no!".

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Alternate Ending;

It was odd luck really, you were able to help Jonathan's situation when you threw him the hamon filled whip you brought with you out of suspicion. "What!? How did you-!?", Dio stared at your form, you merely grinned, "Honestly it was a gut feeling!", you say as you gave Jonathan a glance before running out, "I'm counting on you to stay alive Jonathan, I'll deal with the rest of the zombies!", you declare as you carefully moved around and attacked with your hamon, keeping in mind that your child might be affected with how you used it. Somehow Jonathan was able to stow away Dio but was heavily beaten and bruised in the aftermath. Unfortunately, most of the crew didn't survive the attack, you could only calm down the orphaned child in your arms as Jonathan was recovering, the small boat swayed and lurched and all you three could do was wait.

•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•

You could only smile at the sight before you, out front was Jonathan and Strazio teaching little George and Elizabeth how to use hamon and what it was while your niece and nephew clumsily followed behind. Jonathan left Strazio to teach the kids the rest as he went over to see you, you could only smile when he wraps his arms around you, "I see you are baking yet again my love, I wonder what it is this time", Jonathan smiled down at you. You home with a grin, "Oh you know some pie, maybe chocolate cake, maybe scones, but who knows it's probably all three", Jonathan laughs as he kisses your cheek while you chuckle, you both look outside to see Strazio being tackled to the ground by the group of children in a dog pile. Turning to your husband you asked with a raised brow, "Do you wish to help him?", he shrugs, "I'm sure Speedwagon will come in", he reasons only for both of you to see Speedwagon get tackled by the children soon after, "Maybe I should help after all", he says before kissing your forehead and leaving your side to help to men with the rowdy children, you could only laugh and smile at the scene.

______________________________________

Notes;

(*)= OC cameo appearance/mention

Clarice=  An OC that appears in Battle Tendency along side Joseph to help him defeat the Pillar men.

[Yes, I have a family tree drawn out, my OCs appear with the JoJos but originally they all die....*blows a raspberry*

*Edited