Chapter 3

You knew it would come to this, you could practically taste the rivalry that was brewing.

It was the studies that came first, you all sat together at the same table for studies, you were so engrossed in the book trying to solve the question Mr. Joestar assigned, that was until there was a sharp slap it made you slightly jolt as Jonathan cried out in pain. "You got another one wrong JoJo, look at Dio 20 out of 20 not a single mistake", he points the stick at Dio's direction, you rub your temples with a single hand as you sigh, "(Y/n) you've got an 18 out of 20, no (favorite dessert) until you get the two you missed right", Mr. Joestar declares, you only chuckle, "I'm a former thief Mr. Joestar, are you sure that locked box can stop me?", "(Y/n)!", he scolds waving the stick at you as you laugh, surprising the boys.

Dining was next, after finishing a certain dinner before the boys you were able to eat (f/d), and you savored every bite until a falling glass caught the attention of your ears, you merely shrugged off the noise knowing Jonathan was enjoying his food, but the slam of Mr. Joestar fist made you stop enjoying your dessert. "JoJo! Your table manners are simply abhorrent, you act as if you were raised in a barn", Mr. Joestar scolded before snapping his fingers, "Clear JoJo's plate at once, he's had enough", he orders, your brow twitched at the sudden demand as you stared at your half-eaten dessert, all while Jonathan stares in shock. "That's all the dinner you get tonight, it's clear that I failed in your upbringing when I look at Dio, if only your mother could see you now", Mr. Joestar goes on looking at Dio who is being etiquette in his eating, "Dio's manners are impeccable", Mr. Joestar praises, Jonathan frowns staring at his lap before furrowing his brows and running out of the dining room.

You stare at your plate for a moment before calling one of the servants, leaning in their ear you whispered, "Hide it in the Box, I wish for Jonathan to have the rest", they nod before taking your plate , "(Y/n)", you look at Mr. Joestar, "Yes Mr. Joestar?", "Dio wishes to ask you something dear", Mr. Joestar gestures towards Dio.

Looking over a Dio you raise a brow, "Ask away nino bonito", you wave your hand uncaringly, Dio slightly scoffs before smirking, "Why do you wear such attire to the table, aren't you a lady?", he gestures towards your outfit you always wore -excluding the hat and coat that was removed- crossing your arms you shrugged, "Oh I am no lady Dio, I am still a girl, but I'm a girl that was mostly raised on the streets", you shrug uncaringly. "Actually (y/n), I've been meaning to speak to you about...", Mr. Jostar trailed off, your brow twitched in irritation as you took a deep breath in, "What is it Mr. Joestar?", "You'll have to wear more fitting clothes for a young girl such as yourself", Mr. Joestar states slowly, "I'll wear them on one condition", you state, they both looked at you with slight surprise, "What would that be?", Mr. Joestar asks, "That I wear the clothes I currently wear when I'm out with Dio and Jonathan, you see it's impossible to be a bodyguard while wearing a dress, don't you agree ?", you smile innocently.

You won that argument.

The next was the fighting match, you were dressed well for the occasion, all you had to do is pull off the coat, hat, scarf, and the bandana - as well as your whip and dagger- you went with Jonathan and the boys knew you quite well after you beat at tall muscled boy with a simple move that made him knock out instantly. The ref soon comes on as you leaned on a nearby tree, "Our first runner-up is Jonathan Joestar, he's been looking stronger lately I say", he announces as Jonathan flexes to show his strength, "As for his opponent today it's a boxer we haven't seen before, he's a newcomer to our fair city, all I know is his name", suddenly you felt your stomach churn uncomfortably, "Introducing our surprise opponent Dio Brando!", the ref announces.

You scowl but do nothing as you watch them box it out, you were quite surprised when Jonathan use some of your quick shots on Dio, but unfortunately Dio dodged them -though to be honest his own move sets faintly reminded you of an old mentor of yours- when Dio landed a blow on Jonathan's face you slightly frowned but then growled when you caught Dio slightly sticking his thumb into Jonathan's eye, causing more damage. The boys surrounded Dio as you walked over to Jonathan with your bandana in hand, Jonathan propped up on his elbows as he looked at Dio, "The thumb in my eye, that was on purpose!", leaning down you wiped his bleeding eye, then gave him your sash, coat, and hat, "Give me a round with the niño", you demanded as you take Jonathan's boxing gloves. The boys looked over at you and some of them laughed, "Seriously? Well then, what do you say Dio?", Dio scoffed, "I don't fight little girls", you then laughed as he walked away, "I didn't think you'd be a coward Dio!", your grin as he stiffens up -''Got him'' you thaught-, "What did you call me?", you cross your arms as you walked into the ring, "Deaf too apparently", you fake yawn as Dio seethes silently.