Chapter 2

You nuzzled into your bandana as a soft sigh escaped your lips, new clothes that were clean felt nice against your freshly bathed skin, though your hat still stayed tattered it felt nice to know that it was recently cleaned. It has already been four months since Mr. Joestar took you in, and Jonathan has become rather close to you during your stay, and occasionally begged you for more lessons in fighting. Smiling you sighed softly until Danny's nose probed at the side of your thigh, looking down at him you laughed a bit and knelt down on one knee as you began to stroke and scratch behind his ears, "Why hello Danny~ Did you leave Jonathan behind again?", you could only to laugh when he whined and whimpered with his tongue lolling out of his mouth.

Amused you continued to rub behind both of his ears before planting a quick kiss on his head as you stood up once Jonathan appeared, "Danny there you are! Were you bothering (y/n) again?", Jonathan smiled down at Danny before looking at you, "Maybe he was bored and knew that I would be more entertaining", you tease. Jonathan pouts as you laugh softly until you stop to smile at him, "Going somewhere without me Jonathan?", you cross your arms as a smirk came onto your lips when Jonathan's cheeks dusted pink, "Oh! Yes- No- Uh, I mean-!", Jonathan coughs momentarily and quickly clears his throat as you smile.

"I actually wanted to invite you to walk with me in the fields again, you know to catch up since you have been busy with studies", he mumbled near the end as his eyes soon landed on the floor while you uncrossed your arms and rest in one of your hands on your hip, there was truth to his statement though, the studies Mr. Joestar offered was beginning to take up your time and almost made you forget your own secret training with the yellow glow you could emit.

"I will gladly accompany you to the fields Jonathan", you reassure with a small grin as Jonathan's head perked up with a smile crawling up onto his lips, "Really?!", "Of course", you lightly chuckle at his brief cheer. Slightly adjusting your bandana and patting off any dust -and some of Danny's loose fur- you set out with Jonathan to the fields talking about your recent studies and what stance is better to take in certain fights, only to stop talking when you heard a faint chanting of "Erina is a crybaby!". Just as you're about to say something to Jonathan you notice the empty space beside you, "There goes the hero prince", you chuckle to yourself as you locate Jonathan, you finally spotted him engaging in a "fight" between two boys.

Calmly making your way to them you pulled the girl back, she jolted at your touch and quickly faced you as you pulled up your bandana, you raised a finger to shush her and looked over at Jonathan who wiped his nose with his handkerchief. Just us a boy with curly blond hair was about to hit Jonathan again you spoke up, "I suggest you stop that before you end up crying to Mommy chico estupido", you warned, the blonde turns to you with the scowl, "Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it shorty, I bet you hurt your pinky trying to punch me, go ahead I'll give you a free shot", he taunted.

Walking over you ignored Jonathan, "Wait, (y/n) please-!", he panicked, with a smirk you mumbled a low "Try me", before uppercutting the boys chin and then raising your knee to his crotch area, once he was doubled over you kneed him in the face with your other knee while taking out your whip. Looking at the More chubbier boy he panicked when his gaze landed on your sharp eyes, he turned to run as you ready to your whip, "¿A donde vas chico?", you the lashed the whip at his leg causing him to fall and hit his face on a rock. With a mock wince you smirked as you cracked your whip on the ground, the harsh sound made the boys and girl flinch, standing in front of Jonathan -and the girl that Jonathan attempted to help- you glared at the two boys who shook before you on the ground, "If I see your faces again, I'll make sure that you'll be unrecognizable", you growl out as they whimper while nodding.

"Now...", you crack your whip again, "SCRAM!", you growl as they scream and scrambled about to run away from you, "(Y/n) I could have handled that!", Jonathan whined as he frowned, pulling down your bandana you heard the girl gasp, "Y- You're a girl!", she exclaims while you chuckle, "Yes I am miss, I am this boy's bodyguard", you brief as you walk over to Jonathan who was now standing. Once you were near Jonathan you grab both of his cheeks and begin to squeeze and pull them, "Ah! (Y-Y/NNNN)!," he whines squeezing his eyes shut in pain as you continue to scold, "But it seems like Jonathan here still needs some more training", you grin as you let go watching as Jonathan rubbed his sore cheeks, "That was too rough (y/n)!", he pouts.