Chapter 5

When you walked out of the room you saw Jonathan quickly walking down the hall with a white item in hand, "Jonathan?", you ask, when hearing his name Jonathan stops immediately, "(Y/n)!", he turns towards you, then quickly jogs over to you. Seeing him jog hurriedly you felt the tense atmosphere immediately, "JoJo what's wrong? Is your father all right? Is there an-","(Y/n), I need you to listen carefully", Jonathan cut you off, making you straighten up knowing that this was something serious, "I'm listening", you state as Jonathan looks around quickly and pulls you into your room.

After closing the door Jonathan leans down with his voice low,"(Y/n), I believe Dio is poisoning my father", he then shows you the white item he held in his hand, picking it up you scowl as your eyes narrow at its familiarity, "You're right for sure Jonathan, this is poison, I've seen it be used on the streets but I do not know of its origins", you inform. Jonathan's eyes widening a fraction, "Really? Why?", you frown, "Gang rivals used to use them for assassinations, wives used to use them on cheating husbands, I seen it all be used on the streets JoJo, but its origins remain unknown to me", you explain, "Thank you, I have a request for you actually", he trailed off, "What is it Jonathan?", you ask, "Can... Can you keep Dio away from father, I'm not sure if he has more of the poison on him but please keep Dio away while I go search for its origin", Jonathan explains, "Of course Jonathan, I'll keep an eye on him", you bow your head curtly before you both left your room.

As you both left in your separate ways Jonathan looked back at you when you walked away, and worry immediately washed over him,"(Y/n)...", he thought silently, "please be careful, I do not wish to lose you to Dio too", he then left as soon as you walked out of sight. You saw doctors walk in and out of Mr. Joestar's room as you let your hand rest on your hip where your whip rested, "His health is very concerning, isn't it?", Dio's voice came from behind you, turning your head to the side you saw Dio, "We need to talk Dio, preferably somewhere private", you crossed your arms as you fully turn your body towards him.

Dio slightly smirked towards you, "Of course, how does the garden outback sound?", he tilted his head towards the side slightly as he crosses his own arms, you only nod as you follow him outside, when you two reach the garden you tensed as you rested a hand on your whip, "Spill it Dio, why are you poisoning Mr. Joestar", you demand, Dio frowns as his eyes study you. "Now why would you assume that (n/n)", Dio uses Erina's nickname for you as you slightly frown, "I am quite familiar with that powder Jonathan caught you with Dio, you weren't the only one to be raised around the streets of London", you state as you step closer to him. Dio smirks and quickly grabs you by your bandana making you gasp as he reels you in, his other arm wrapping around your waist as he pushes you flush against his body, "I want the money (y/n)", he whispers harshly against your ear as you stiffen up, "You know what it's like to live in the slums, you know the pain of London, all the scars on your body show it", he growls, you wiggle in his grasp as you scowl, "That might be true Dio, but I know that I was loved before I was stolen".

Dio's teeth clenched as he squeezed your body and buried his face in your neck, inhaling your scent for a moment as he growled, "Why, why do you let them live?", you frowned and sigh, "Because they helped me Dio, they helped us". Dio scowled as he let go of you, you looked at him concerned until you frowned in thought, "Dio where is the antidote", you demand, he frowns as he raises his hands in mock of a surrender, "I don't have it, I never did", he states, "Dio-", "Master Dio I found book you needed", a servant cuts you off, "Why thank you, I'll follow you there", Dio states with a smile as he walks past you. You watch Dio's form with concern as he leaves, "Dio what have you done".