Chapter 2 The deal

A/n: This chapter takes place right after y/n was knocked out so let our story begin. 

Y/ns pov

I slowly opend my eyes only to hear voices talking but i couldn't see due to a bag being over my head. 

???: Guys hes starting to wake up.

???: Calm down ruby hes cuffed down its not like he can hurt us.

Y/n: I'm gonna give you 5 seconds to remove this bag before i shoot all 4 of you threw the head.

???: Ok ok calm down.

One of the girls remove the bag from my head to show that i'm sitting in some sort of interrogation room. I also see that ruby is wearing Arthur hat and she is playing around with johns revolver. 

Ruby: Wow this stuff is so cool!!

Y/n: Red i suggest you put that stuff down before i put a bullet right between your eyes.

Ruby: How are you gonna do that your cuffed to that chair.

I smirk as i show her my hands there uncuffed due to me picking the lock.

Y/n: Not anymore.

The groups eyes widen as they go for there weapons but i quickly grab the chair and hit yang over the head with it. Yang falls to the ground in pain so i take this chance to grab dutchs revolver which was still on the table. Weiss trys to grab me but i quickly knee her in the gut making her fall to the ground. Blake quickly draws her sword but i quickly use my dead eye to shoot it out of her hand. Blakes eyes widen as i punch her in the jaw knocking her out. I turn to ruby and aim dutchs pistol at her head making her put her hands in the air.

Ruby: Please dont hurt me...

Y/n: Take the hat off and give me back my revolver. 

Ruby slowly takes off Arthurs hat and puts it on the table she also puts the pistol on the table. I grab Arthur's hat and put it back on my head and i grab johns pistol and put it back in its holster. But just then a man with a cane walks into the room with qrow. Qrows eyes widen as he looks at the now beaten team rwby.

Cane guy: See i told you that he would escape.

Qrow: Shut up ozpin!

Y/n: Mind telling me where i am?

Ozpin: Your at beacon academy a school for huntsmen and huntresses.

Y/n: Ok so why bring me here?

Qrow: Oz here wants you to join his school and become a huntsmen and he wants you to become a huntsmen.

Y/n: So you want me to come to your school and study to become a lawman that kills grim?

Ozpin: Yes.

I look at him for a second before i burst into laughter. Ozpin and qrow look at each other trying to figure out whats so funny. Eventually i quit laughing and look at ozpin again.

Y/n: Sorry but no.

Ozpin: But why?!

Y/n: Simple i'm an outlaw i do what i want and dont take orders from anyone.

Ozpin: Its not an option y/n either you become a hunter or you will be hung for your crimes.

I sigh as i nod.

Y/n: Fine ill become a hunter and ill serve under you.

But i cross my finger.

Ozpin: Wonderful you will be staying with team rwby as there 5th teammate i'm sure the 5 of you will get along.

I turn around to see the members of team rwby slowly waking up. I smirk as i turn back to qrow and ozpin.

Y/n: Anything else oz?

Ozpin: Nothing i hope you have a pleasant stay at beacon.

I nod as i turn to team rwby. All 4 girls glare at me and motion for me to follow them. I nod as i follow them out of the interrogation room and down the hallway. We finally get to there dorm and ruby unlocks it. We walk into the dorm and i look at it seeing 4 beds that dont look very stable.

Ruby: Welcome to team rwby y/n!

Ruby trys to hug me but i move out of her way.

Y/n: Dont touch me.

Yang: Hey dont talk to my sister that way!

Y/n: Ill talk to her anyway i want.

Yang gets ready to punch me but weiss holds her back.

Weiss: Yang calm down hes just trying to piss you off.

I sigh and start thinking.

Y/ns thought: Dutch please hurry up.