19-Wedding

Kaito's POV

I slipped into my wedding dress. I gently sighed, "Today is the day..." Haruhi called out, "Ki can I come in and help?" I felt a light smile, "Sure." I held the front to my chest and watched her come in. She had on a light green bridesmaid dress that went to her knees.

Haruhi's dress looked so pretty and I stared at her white heels. I said, "Can you actually walk in heels? I didn't think you were the type." She said, "I can." I said, "Can you lace mine in the back?" She said, "Sure." I turned and look in the mirror and it's like time froze.

--memory--

I walked into the bridal salon with Mitsukuni and Haruhi. I stepped in and was immediately taken to the dresses. Mitsukuni proclaimed, "You shall be the prettiest bride of them all!" I turned to Haruhi, "Hey Haruhi... I hope we find it today." Mitsukuni had mermaid dresses and ball gowns. He said, "We'll find it sis."

I went to sit in the changing room. Then I saw it in on the hook. I stared at my consultant, "I love that dress." After getting it on I went to my entourage and said, "Guys I love this..."

They stared at me in the sweetheart dress with a mermaid fit. Mitsukuni stared at it as though judging it. Then he stated, "Looks nice."

Haruhi said, "If you love it Kaito you know you should pick it." I smiled, "I could see me getting married in this." And with that the deal was done.

--end memory--

Haruhi said, "Its tied." I smiled into the mirror then turned to her, "Thanks." There was a knock at the door. I called out, "Yes?" I heard dad, "Can me and your brothers come in? Are you dressed?" I reluctantly sighed, "Yeah, come on in." I heard the door open as I went to the table with my bouquet.

I grabbed my veil and put it in the back of my long flowing hair. I pulled at my hair gently. I turned to them, "Guys?" I stared at the Mitsukuni silently crying. Dad had a face void of any emotions. Yasuchika had a faint sad smile. I gently smiled, "It's time..."

I sighed, "So let's go." Is dad finally proud of me? We walked until we hit the doors to chapel room. In front of everything my eyes immediately glued to Tamaki's while he was nervous. I stood in between dad and Mitsukuni as they walked me down the aisle. The piano lightly played yet all I was focused on was him.

Then dad and Mitsukuni handed me off. I walked up the last 3 steps and stared at Tamaki in his white tux. It seemed like eternity and the blink of an eye before we said I do. He then gently held my cheek as we kissed. Then there was abrupt clapping.

-----

I sat beside Tamaki at the reception. Then it was announced and we headed to our cake. A three layer chocolate and vanilla cheesecake. We gripped the knife and cut out a piece. We got it on the plate and then he held the plate while I cut it in half.

He whispered, "I'll always share with you my princess." I whispered back, "I shall always protect you, even if you are my knight." He grabbed a forkful and fed it to me. I calmly did the same. He whispered, "You're my princess..."

-----

Mitsukuni grabbed the mic announcing, "Its time for the toasts, and I'll go first." He strutted over to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. I said, "Mitsukuni?"

He smiled, "This is my very dear little sister who is very smart and especially sweet. Also Tama-chan who I know really well. Me and him were hosts in a club together." Everyone gently smiled at the words.

He then said, "I remember Kaito staying with me in the club. I realized it brought her out of her shell a little bit. I'll always have a soft spot for my baby sister. I hope they prosper and keep each other happy."

Next he passed it to Takashi. Takashi stared at it for a moment then gently held it closer to his mouth. The room went entirely silent and he just said, "Have fun you guys." Everyone stared in wonder or bewilderment. He then passed it to Haruhi. She said, "Me?" Me and Tamaki gently nodded at her.

She cleared her throat, "So here I am near my amazing friends. To celebrate Tamaki-senpai and Kaito. I've been in a club with them till they graduated. Kaito has a beautiful voice. In a club full of guys, we were the only girls. I'll never forget how we became such great friends. In the end I wish you the best."

After that the twins came behind Haruhi snatching the mic. Hikaru said, "Okay this is..." Kauro said, "Sweet." In unison they smiled, "Truthfully we'll miss Ki laughing at our pranks on Tamaki. We'll also miss Tamaki. Yet have fun tonight." They started wiggling their eyebrows at us yet I rolled my eyes.

A/n: Sorry it's a day late. The final chapter is right after this one. It should be ready by Friday or so, I'm trying to be extra careful about getting the last one correct. Also there will be an extra special a/n at the end of the next one. So be patient the next one will possibly not even be out till next week cause I'm trying to get a bonus ready.