7-Resort Wash Up

Kaito's POV

I walked out of the changing room with a airy pink dress over my solid pink one piece with white polka dots. I was meet by Tamaki who was standing outside the door. Why is he here right now? He simply looked up and down at my outfit then nodded. I walked past him. Why'd I need his approval?

I stared at the green canopies above my head. It's pretty. Maybe I can see it in person sometime soon. I walked to where everyone was to notice Haruhi and Tamaki were the only ones missing. Kyoya came over to me, "So what do you think so far?" I said, "It's colorful." He wrote in his black notebook as he walked away from me.

After Tamaki came back with Haruhi I noticed Haruhi was in a yellow cover up and shorts. Wouldn't a dress be easier? Tamaki burst out, "Why it's because you're so cute and feminine Kaito. You're adorable. You make me so happy to see you in a dress. You're like a prim flower in the peak of its beauty. You are a ray of sunshine among us..." I cut in, "S-stop."

Tamaki stared in surprise that I had spoken much, let alone cut him off. I sighed and stared at the peaceful scene in front of me. The trees and the calm river. This feels like a test. I glanced at Mitsukuni. Mitsukuni had a carefree aura around him but I could see he was analyzing stuff.

Haruhi ended up grabbing my hand and walking away from the twins. Yet when we got where she was going Mitsukuni called out, "Ki, Haru-chan let's go swimming!" I stared at his pink floatie on him now. He came up to us with a bright smile, "What do you say?" I nodded gently, "Sure."

Haruhi said no but then asked, "But why the floatie?" He said, "Cause it's cuter this way." I stared at him. He sure is trying to be extra cute since Shiro came around. I went over to a table and took off my pink dress. I folded it and sat it on the table then headed back over to Mitsukuni.

He said, "I'm happy you'll join me Ki." I said, "What did you expect?" He put his finger out pointing at the pool, "I don't know. Let's go!" I moved to the current stream beside him and sat on the edge with my legs in it. Mitsukuni got in, "Come on in Ki!" I smiled at him. I got in and he ended up on Takashi's back.

I kept swimming in the gentle current. Takashi got out and I smiled only swimming beside Mitsukuni. I spend so much more time with him then Yasuchika. I kept going until I heard a thunk. I looked up to notice Tamaki against a totem pole. What'd he do?

Mitsukuni yelled, "Kaito!" Then I felt him grab my hand. Then water started to go over our heads as I heard someone yell, "Mitsukuni!" Takashi?Eventually we got out of the water together. I was panting while he hadn't broken a sweat.

He asked, "Are you okay Ki?" I sighed, "I'm okay, or at least I think I am. Thanks for protecting me like always." He responded, "I said I always would. You know I hate when people break promises Kaito." I said, "Yeah, I know."

He said, "I'm glad I could help you. Well let's go find the hosts. They're probably looking for us right now. And Takashi is probably worried the most. Or maybe Tama-chan..." I asked, "Why Tamaki?" He stated, "Oh just a suspicion."

We walked beside each other. At least I'm safe by him. We kept walking as I stared down at my bare feet. Was it cause Tamaki hit the totem pole that that happened? Eventually Mitsukuni picked up his pace and started running. I stared quickly following... yet I wasn't fast enough. I stopped and was panting.

I heard a commotion.So I went through the bushes to see black uniformed police on the ground unconscious. I barely glanced up to notice Mitsukuni, Haruhi and Takashi. Then the other hosts came though to the clearing from the other side.

I heard, "Kaito! You caught up!" Then I noticed Mitsukuni waving and I just entered the clearing more. Tamaki was holding Haruhi tightly in a hug going on about her being his "daughter." I calmly walked over to Mitsukuni and Takashi. Mitsukuni said, "Well I guess everyone got worried."

As soon as Tamaki noticed me he rushed over to me, "Are you okay Kaito? You're not hurt are you?" I stared at his worried eyes then looked at Mitsukuni who held a knowing smile. I said, "I-I'm okay. L-let me go."

He let go of me and I walked and stood beside Mitsukuni, "I'm fine. My big brother protected me." Mitsukuni chimed, "Come on, you did fine on your own Ki." Tamaki whined, "But what am I supposed to do if either of you get hurt?" Mitsukuni said, "Calm down Tama-chan. I won't let her get hurt."

I looked at Tamaki to notice a light blush scattered on his cheeks. I said, "Are you okay?" He covered his mouth with his hand and slightly backed away, "Of course, princess." What happened? Did my bathing suit mess up?! I quickly looked down and my bathing suit was still fine, I don't know.

Then everyone started trailing off and I slowly followed behind. Tamaki glanced back and noticed me behind the others. He came back and walked beside me. Haruhi mentioned how she'd prefer the beach. The club then choose that would be the next thing to do.