4-Haruhi is a...

A/n:
🌑=Doesn't know Haruhi's gender
💡=knows her gender
~~~~~

Kaito's POV

Honey dragged me down the hallway. "You have to come back again , Ki." I looked at him, "Why?" He ended up in front of a door, Music Room 3.

Honey opened the door only for me to see others. Haruhi was in the typical brown sweater and had a box in his hands. Kyoya said, "Mr.Honor Student..." [🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑💡🌑] (Kyoya)

Mitsukuni pulled on my hand, "Hey, Ki, want to sit with me today?" I shrugged, "Sure, why not." After a while I watched Honey go over to Haruhi with Usa-chan. He said he'd lend him Usa-chan.

Haruhi said he didn't like bunnies. This made Mitsukuni ask, "You don't like my bunny?" Haruhi's eyes widened while staring at the bunny. Haruhi stated, "I-it's cute." Mitsukuni stared up, "Oo." Then I got it. Haruhi is a girl. [🌑💡💡🌑🌑💡🌑] (Mitsukuni and Kaito)

Tamaki came over, "It is nice to meet such a dashing princess. Any guest is a guest of mine." Then he flashed a bright white smile. Then Tamaki turned to Haruhi. The twins had took off her glasses. Tamaki then ordered everyone around.

Soon enough the twins were try to push themselves into the changing room with her. Yet she tossed them out refusing to let them be in there with her. [🌑💡💡💡💡💡🌑] (the twins)

Soon enough Haruhi came out in the uniform looking like a proper guy. Tamaki was overwhelmingly doting on Haruhi. She called out, "Mori Senpai help me please."

This got Takashi to stand up leaving the table and rushing over to help the short person. His eyes widened as he picked Haruhi under the arms. He said, "Ah." Well... I could tell he was surprised yet still held her up in the air.

After setting Haruhi down he came back to the table. He seemed slightly more stoic probably trying to cover up his surprise.

Tamaki grabbed Haruhi's shoulders, "I have a brilliant idea guys! Let's make him a host!" She didn't directly deny but I know she still was on edge.

-----

A few days later Haruhi sat across from Tamaki's most regular client. I felt something was up so I kept an eye on them soon enough she had flipped the table. This has made Haruhi land on top of her, she was screaming for help.

The twins doused the pair in water. Soon enough the rest of the hosts were involved, especially Tamaki. She got banned from the club. Kyoya gave Haruhi new clothes to change into. She went into the dressing room as Tamaki went to the storage room.

He opened the curtain to where Haruhi was changing, "I brought you some towels." Then he immediately closed it back. He asked, "Haruhi... So you're a girl?" She commented from the other side, "Biologically speaking, yes."

Soon enough Haruhi had stated, "Listen senpai, I don't really care whether you guys recognize me as a boy or a girl. In my opinion it's more important for a person to be recognized for who they are rather, than what sex they are."

Tamaki was still flabbergasted at the fact. He said, "Yet I thought Kaito was the only girl." Mitsukuni chimed, "Yet Tama-chan Ki isn't fully a part of the club yet. She's just my baby sister who's really sweet."

A/n: I know it's short but it's hard to not copy and paste the manga or anime especially on this. Some lines are direct quotes. Even though it's short I still hope you enjoyed it.
-kate_inspired