Ending

Sadly, I lost motivation in this story. There was nothing I could think of for a good story. I have other writing ideas that I really want to do and having this story with no ending does annoy me but I must do what I want to do. I hope y'all would go look at my Insta @lizzxedits for more writing updates

Below was the draft for chapter 9, thought I would give y'all something

The day before the First Task came. Cedric, Lukas, Max and Carson were in the courtyard enjoying this day off before the First Task. Max and Carson were talking about their lives while Cedric and Lukas shared stories of their love life.

"So let me get this straight" Cedric confirmed, "You took Lynzie out to the forest and showed her unicorns?"

"Yes! She loved it" Lukas exclaimed.

"Why didn't I think of that idea? That's a good one" Cedric commented.

"What's your next plan?"

"I don't have another plan. Usually I can think of one on the spot when I'm with her."

"Maybe take her to the Yule Ball?" Lukas suggested.

"Take who to the Yule Ball?" Max intervened. "Who's you're taking Lukas?"

"Who else would I be taking Max?" Lukas responded. "Lynzie of course. You have plans?"

"Well I have a few gals who would go with me?" Max replied. "Lucilla Davis is the one for me to go. I'm thinking about trying to get Carson hooked up with Pixie Wilson."

Carson tolled his eyes before replying. "You've got to be kidding me."

"Come on Carson, just try" Lukas jumped in. "I promise you'll like it.

"Well...Cedric who are you taking?" Carson asked trying to changed the subject.

"I'm gonna try to ask Hermione?" Cedric replied.

"TRY?" Lukas, Max and Carson all exclaimed.

"Excuse me!" Another voice was heard close by. They all four turned back to see Harry holding his school bag. "Can I talk to you, Cedric?"

"Um...sure" Cedric replied grabbing his bag and following Harry to wherever he was going to.

"Dragons. That's the First Task" Harry said to Cedric.

"Are you serious?" Cedric questioned. "And do Krum and Delacour know?"

"I'm serious, and I'm pretty sure Fleur knows and Viktor knowing doesn't surprise me."

"Ok, thanks" Cedric a knowledge before walking back to his friends. Cedric needed to space some time to study his spells

The day of the first task came around. Although Hermione didn't want to give the antidote to Cedric, she had to do what she must do. She had 4 hours till the First Task.

Hermione went out to find him in the courtyard. Quickly, Hermione ran to him sitting on a bench reading whatever he was reading.

"Hey Cedric!" Hermione exclaimed.

Cedric looked up and closed his book. "Hey, what's up?"

Hermione bit her lip thinking before she said anything. "Can we go somewhere where we can be alone by any chance?"

"Ok, come on" Cedric commanded before he got up. "Follow me."

Hermione followed Cedric strolling out of the courtyard and down the hallways to the staircase down to the basement. Hermione knew where Cedric was leading her to. Walking right in front of the wall that had the secret entrance. Cedric pushes the brick that opened the entrance to the secret room.

When Cedric and Hermione entered and the door slowly shut behind them.

"So what do you want to tell me?" Cedric asked throwing his stuff down onto the ground and sitting back onto the couch.

"Well, I have something for you" Hermione answered digging through her robe pocket and pulls out the light pink antidote. Hermione walked over and sat next to him putting her bag next to his bag.

"Why?" Cedric asked taking the potion in his hand.

"Good Luck Charm!" Hermione lied.

"I trust you" Cedric commented before he took the cork off the glass vial. He looked at the antidote before sipping the whole potion down then wiping his lips with his arm. He turned his head to look at Hermione before saying, "So what was interesting."

Hermione laughed at his response. For some reason, the antidote didn't work. But how? Maybe it would kick in before the First Task, hopefully.

"I think I better idea," Cedric suggested before wrapping his right arm around Hermione, her leaning into him.

Cedric then stroked her check with his thumb. Hermione knew this wouldn't last forever, she just knew she might as well enjoy the time while it lasted. She wrapped both of their arms around his neck before meeting his lips with hers. Their lips collide together as if they kissed a thousand times before.

After a good minute or two of making out, Hermione pulled back to catch a breath of reality.

"We should get going now. I should at least" Cedric broke the silence.

"Yeah, good luck today" Hermione commented. "I'll see you after you do well."

"Thanks, I love you." Cedric replied.

Cedric and Hermione we their own ways.
Hermione found Ginny and Luna heading to the First Task.

"Hey Ginny! Hey Luna!" Hermione waved and join them hoping to find Harry and Ron.

"Hey Mione. Where have you been?" Ginny asked.

"Oh...you know" Hermione replied.

"With him?" Ginny winked.

"Of course" Hermione dazed.

"You two are the some kind of love that's to weird to know how to feel and to hard to explain" Luna commented.

Hermione and Ginny just looked at Luna's random. Comment they continued talking and gossiping about life until they got the the stands of the First Task.
~~~~~~~~
Ok, I'm done with story now. I'm sorry to all of you. I myself do not want to do this but it's a choice that I made. Writing should be fun and I lost all interest in this story. I'm sorry