Hi!

I'm sorry that I haven't been updating this story. I'm in the mood to continue this story and will be giving you chapter 9 in about a week.

I hope y'all can forgive me for my long absence. I want to hit for 2019! I've been having this account for two years now! I know I wasn't active for 2 solid years but I remember creating this account when I was 13 and seeing the world of Wattpad and it's greatness. I'm now 15 (birthday was on the Super Bowl/Feb 3) and I'm taking a Creative Writing class which not only brought out my writing but improved my way of writing. We finished our first unit of poems and now doing a mini unit on characterization with awesome prompts. The journal that we use for writing prompts is called "Prompts Me" by Robin Woods. I have a horse and if you didn't know that, now you know. Obviously, a horse takes up so much time and he lived 30 minutes from where I live. I have now school until the 19th! Four day weekend (Friday 15th-Monday 18th).

I have Big writing plans ahead.
Writing Plans (not official yet)
-Marching Band Stories
This would be about my Rookie/Freshman year in Marching Band. The fun and happy Stories I'll forever remember. This will be very random and the stories are stupid ones I remember and love😂
-Random Writes
Just little writings that come in my head. Some stuff will be from Creative Writing and some will be from Super Scribers/Power of the Pen which was a club I did in Junior High
-Edge Creek High
Based of a "short" story I wrote for Creative Writing. The main point was to use a fill in the blank prompt and have two characters with an archetype that the reader can tell what the archetype is but not making it obvious. The short version isn't even finished yet😂 But I'm thinking if I start it up as a full on book or even series, it would be a good book for y'all amazing peeps.
Quick Sum: A girl was sent to Edge Creek Boarding School at age 13. She encountered a boy only two years older than her who helps her get through school life and helps her find her true self.
Like it? I know it's random. I may not even do it but I want to

Q & A
Since I was gone for so long and y'all only know me as a fan fic writer, what questions about me personally do you want to know? The more the better! And the more random the more I interesting answers you'll get! Just comment below a question and I'll answer in the next chapter!
*Will not answer questions about my full name or where I live*
Other than that I'll answer every question honestly

Current Reads (bc why not)
-After (On WATTPAD)
-Catching Fire

Again so sorry for being absent! Hope y'all can forgive. Get pumped for another chapter! Coming real soon!