Chapter 4: Just Wing It!

Cedric Diggory's obsession was starting to show over the course of the week. His plan was the craziest he's ever done for a girl, but what can you do when you're crazy for someone special? Cedric didn't even know what happened after eating Gemma's chocolate, but his obsession for one was going more stronger and stronger. The stronger his obsession went, the crazier ideas his mind came up with. Now, on the outside, Cedric doesn't seem that obsessed over Hermione Granger, but she didn't see it coming. No one saw it coming.

   Hermione and Ginny were in the library, on an average Thursday night. Hermione already told Ginny on the crazy theory that Cedric liked her and they were figuring out how to end it. After twenty minutes of searching for no answers, another person enters the section they're in, Lukas Miezer.

    "Hey, can I ask you something?" Lukas asked Hermione.

    "Sure" Hermione responded and Lukas day at the chair in front of them. "Can Ginny stay?"

"I better stay!" Ginny exclaimed.

    "Yeah sure" Lukas replied. "So Cedric encountered you not to long ago near the tree that was near the Black Lake. Remember?"

"Yeah, why is that important?" Hermione asked.

"Well, something we think happened to him. Yes it contains you" Lukas informed. "Three words: Red Ring Eyes."

Hermione just stared at him for a second. "That happened to him the time we were near the tree."

"Wait!" Ginny gasped. "That means he's on a love potion."

"But Love Potions can't create actual love. They can't" Hermione affirmed.

"Ok, antidotes take five weeks to make" Lukas commented. "I can make the antidote but you will have to "love" him till then."

"What?" Hermione questioned.

"I'll help" Ginny added.

"I'm not loosing my friend" Lukas told the two.

"What do you mean?" Hermione asked. "You can't hurt yourself from a love potion."

"Hermione, there's a chance" Ginny told her.

"It's not for a long time, I promise" Lukas told Hermione. "He's a Champion, I can't have him focus on you when he's doing he First Task. Or any task."

"Fine I will. But why exactly?" Hermione said.

"Antidotes are hard to sneak into food and drinks and if his obsession for you is strong, he will take the antidote for you" Ginny replied.

"What she said" Lukas added.

"When will you start?" Hermione asked.

"I found the recipe earlier today, we will start after school tomorrow" Ginny replied.

"It better start after school!" Hermione affirmed.

Hermione left he two to do their own stuff. Once she was in the hallway, she really didn't know where she was going. Her walk started to quicken up and she didn't even know what she was doing.

"Hey!" She heard from behind. "Where are you going?" The voice continued.

   Hermione stopped and responded, "No where."

    "Well that's good, I thought you were running away from something, or trying to escape from something." The voice replied.

   "Wait," Hermione turned herself to see Cedric quickly jogging towards her. "Do you need anything?"