Chapter 7: Crazy In Love

They say people who are crazy in love would do anything for each other. Well, at least that's what they say. Hermione knew she wasn't crazy for him. He was crazy for her, and it wasn't even his fault. It wasn't his decision to love her. He was just forced to. The love the felt so real yet so wrong at the same times However him being crazy for her made her realize that she wanted him. But she knew that she couldn't have him forever. She followed him to a window with a string sticking out. Pulling the string allowed to the window to open.

"How did you guys discover that could happen?" Hermione whispered to him as climbed through the window.

"Be quiet, well they're all deep sleepers, but wait a second" Cedric replied to Hermione as he helped her in his dorm.

Once Hermione got in, Cedric then followed her.

"The bed on the left is mine. Go there and give me a second to silence the bed" Cedric whispered to her.

Hermione sat on his bed while Cedric pulled a small container out of the bedside table next to his bed. Cedric sprinkled a little bit of the white powder around his bed. Then he pulled out his wand and casted a silencing charm and then a quieting charm.

"What was that for?" Hermione asked quietly as she laid on his bed.

"So anything we say in this circle will not be heard from anyone outside of it" Cedric replied getting himself on the bed next to Hermione.

"How did you guys figure out that would work?" Hermione asked him.

"About two years ago we figured out what that white powder can do."

"It can obviously do a lot. You guys are really intelligent."

"What do you mean, Hermione? You're really smart."

"Well if I was really smart, I would have already had this off now" Hermione said then unbuttoning her robe and pushing it off her body off the bed.

"Well I'm going to join you on that" Cedric replied taking off his robe and pushing off the bed. He then started to stroke her check with his thumb. "You're so beautiful Hermione."

"I can't even describe what you mean to me, Cedric."

"Then can you show me?"

Hermione slowly leaned into Cedric, brushing her lips softly against his. "That's how much you mean to me." She said against his lips.

"Hermione," Cedric said slowly moving her onto him, straddling her legs around her waist, "You mean so much to me."

Cedric pulled her in letting his lips slide against her soft and sweet lips. He let one hand comb through her brown, curly hair while the other wrapped around her waist. Hermione let her hands wound up in his messy light brown hair. Hermione then pulled back, settling her head on his chest. Cedric then started stroking her hair. He then kissed her forehead before speaking.

"Hermione, you need to know something" Cedric told Hermione.

Hermione looked him in the eyes. "What do I need to know?"

"When I look at you, I don't just see a smart girl. When I look at you, I see the most beautiful girl ever, with the most beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and the most beautiful caramel color hair. I see your beautiful personality. But most of all, I want you as mine" Cedric replied to Hermione question. "You're mine."

"Cedric," Hermione started to speak, "I want to be yours. I...I...well, I..."

"Well what?"