~Clocky's P.I.N (Point in time)~

~Clocky’s  P.I.N (Point in time)~

“( y/n)!” Lil sis turns around and sees me. She waves and falls. Her face all scrunched in pain. She was holding her side. I think she broke her ribs and her eye…it’s gouged out. What else did that Bitch Do?!

“Hey Clocky! I’m chasing after her deamons!!!”

“That is no deamon!” I took my sister and held her and I stabbed the shadowy figure on the shoulder.

“Agh!!!” It falls back and holds its shoulder. Toby Takes her and is carrying her Piggy back.

“Get out of here while you still can…” Clocky smirked. Toby and (Y/n) looked at me.

“What did I say! Get going!”

“Natalie!!!” She screamed out my name with a blood curdling cry. “ DON’T! YOU’LL GET HURT!”

“I’m fine! look at you! You look like you broke all your ribs and he gouged your eye out!” Toby froze…

“Clocky…who is he?” Toby asked as he turned to see me.

aheh heh heh heh heh” I turn around and my smirk faded to a frown…

“….ZALGO…”

-the fight commences-

“ARGH! TOBY GET (Y/N) OUT OF HERE!”

“I’m not leaving without you!.”

I feel as if My mind has gotten lighter..

see what I can do to your body my dear.” My mind just spoke to me. It wasn’t from that guy who was fighting sis though. “you just have to let me control for a while.”

“no.”

“What?”

“I won’t let you control for a while.”

“But your sister will die if you don’t.”

I pondered with my thoughts as I am propped against a tree. I see that Toby and Sis are fighting Zalgo…I see that Natie is being hit with some kind of Shadow-y thing. I got stop this before she gets more hurt.

“You know, sometimes I don’t like you.”

“The feeling is Mutual.”

I scoffed and smirked.

“Hm?” Zalgo stopped and looked at me. “What’s so funny girl?”

“You’re weak aren’t you, Zalgo.” He stepped back and Cocks his head up looking at the dark purple sky.

“I’m not weak. I just need more.”

“More what?”

“More pasta!” He ran up to me Holding me in a choke hold.

“Ack!” He was gripping my throat with his arms. I kicked him from behind and staggered falling. Natalie caught my fall but I shoved her away, With her knowing that I’m not a little girl anymore. Toby looked at me like I was crazy. I stared at Zalgo and he fell backwards into the tree. Clenching his chest, he was whimpering.

uncle…uncle…please stop! Agh...”

He was whimpering like a dog. I scoffed and put thoughts in his head.

‘don’t you ever come back here.” My eyes fading black and I start spurting Black ink from my eyes, nose and mouth. My complexion changed from (skin color) to sickly pale. ‘got it?’

Zalgo’s face was just scared of you. He walked away and said nothing.

Nothing…..there is no such thing.

~zalgo’s pov~

“I can’t believe I lost from my own creation! My creation...” I look at my hands as I walk away from her. “the creation I damned from when she was a baby. Every kid I’ve seen have never turned like her. There’s something with her…that is different now than it was before….Ahehehe She used to call me uncle Ziggy when she was alone at home…. Well I suppose that was when she was younger…now she’s like what…22? I don’t know anymore. They grow up so fast. No! I must not become that sentimental uncle.

“I see that you found her.” Slenderman said. He chuckled and walked towards me. “I knew that she was yours from the start.”

“What gave it away?”

“Oh I don’t know. The black and grey ooze coming from her body like it was grey matter from her brain.”

“You would know wouldn’t you?” I chuckled and stood up and stumbled down in weakness. “You know, you have the chance of killing me this one moment.”

“yes, but all the times before…I will let you go like you did with me.”

“SO it’s a deal?”

“No deal…GET OUT.”

And I disappeared without you’re strong cousin.

“aw….I really wanted to meet her.”

“Soon you will Desmere….so you will.”