7 years later

" Seven years...
It has been seven years since I started noticing more 'unnatural' things in this god forsaken house. All the smiles and joy was a lie. The feelings have to be hidden and I have no voice in what I want to do and where I want to go. I have hide my emotions for....him....I wish that I could fight for my life to stay, but at the same time, I don't want the man I love to die.
Why did I choose to be part of this? I had a choice. I could have forgotten Natalie, I could have let Gail- I mean Sally- alone with the faceless man. How could I have been so stupid? I really am just a human. Eyeless Jack can kill me in my sleep, and with Jeff around, how is he able to see with out his eyelids. He must've used his hearing and sense of touch. That FREAK...now I'm one of them. Just a team member, and now...a target. I don't know how long I have until they take me. I don't know how long I will last in this house of murderous people. All I know is that I have to find a way out of this. I need to find a way out. I can't stay here. I can not stay here. Everyone is after me. Just like Toby said those nights back...I need to get out of here with out getting caught."

I write in my journal. I sigh in paranoia and shut the cover and placed it in my jacket pocket. I shakily head to the bathroom and stare at myself.

"Look at you. You're the biggest mess I have ever seen. Hair all long and greasy, untidy, unclean. You're lucky that your sisters saved your ass back there. Now, your sisters are out there for your guts on a silver platter with ice....you need to get all your life together. Fuck Zalgo, Fuck the Faceless man. Fuck everything. You literally had a choice and you let your feelings get to you. How could you have done this to yourself."  My breathing falls heavy. Its too difficult to even blink, I have to keep an eye out for my own safety. I can't keep hiding my stress forever. I will eventually die from all of this. The stress and paranoia will kill me before they do.

I use the sink to get myself cleaned up. The water slightly murky, but still usable, I wash my face, my hair, my hands, everything.  Everything is so untidy, I clean up more and more just to get the thoughts out of my mind. I soon to realize that my scrubbing went too far. My legs are bruised and bloody, my arms a pale pink.

"My blood doesn't even look like blood anymore." I rub the black tar off my skin and wrap them tightly with Bandages. My entire body is covered with them anyway. The so-called "accidental" cut marks from everything haven't even healed over. They keep adding on. To the rest that have. I don't self harm, I'm just clumsy. That's right, just clumsy.

"(Y/n)! Open up."

"It's open!" I said with my cheerful tone. "W-who is it?"

"It's me, Natalie..." The sound of boots clunking on the hard floor made my heart drop. There were more than just her in my room. 

"I-is some one here w-with you?"

"Yeah. Toby." The low, rough sounding voice said as I exited the bathroom,

"Well, that was a surprise now wasn't it..." She said.

"So...so, uh. What's up?" I felt my heart beat racing at the sight of Toby. It has been a Week since I last saw him. His hair matted down with dirt. His face all dirty but still a slight grey-ish hue showed. His eyes stiff and dark. He doesn't wear his goggles anymore, just his mouth guard. Along with a pair of worn out gloves and his dark jacket. His shoes, replaces from his old ones. From his most recent....murder.

"J-j-Just c-coming to -Fuck- check up on you." 

"You? Check up on me? That's new."

"C'mon, don't be like that...we really do care about you."

*Lair* "w-well, I'm fine. You two go out okay? I don't have any work with you guys so I'll-"

"(Y/n), you have been in your room for two weeks now. I know you are 'awaiting his order' but don't you think that it's becoming an unhealthy habit?" Natalie said to me. I look down at my hands and shook me head in dizziness. "Look if you ever need anything, in here for ya, ya know that."

"Yeah, yeah I know Nate." *stop fucking lying to me* "I'm okay, really. I'm fine."

"Okay, but if you never need anything, my room is across the hall."

"And m-my r-r-room is two do-shit- sorry- t-two doors down. "

"Y-yeah, thanks guys." I sit on my bed as I watched them leave. I locked my door and I lay upon my bed sheets and my bundle of pillows, close my eyes and wait for his calling.