Awoken

"Ugh." Toby wakes up at the porch of the Mansion. He stares at the house bewildered and confused. All he could remember is that he was punching and pummeling someone to death. Was that all a dream and he sleep walked all the way 'home'? He opened the door to it's dark red walls and the white lining, everything was lit up with lanterns and flashlights, mice and rats running and skittering about the creaky wooden floor. 

Toby felt his hood get tugged off his head and he turned around seeing no one. He looked at his hands, no gloves but cuts and blood lined the crevices of the dirtied palms of his hands. He walked into the mansion feeling a dark presence behind him, he turned around and still saw no one. He turned where he was facing before and he encounters a mirror. He stares into his own eyes and the reflection stares back and opened its mouth. 

"You know she had to die that day, why did you kill her then? It's been years. I could've finished her off."Toby was even more confused than before he continued staring into himself in the mirror hoping that it will just fade away. Wanting it to just crack on how concentrated he stared into it.

"W-who..." Toby said to his reflection. The only thing that was there now was his own reflection, all he could see is himself wearing the black turtleneck and the white bandages his mother wrapped his hands in. He looks at what he's wearing and stares into the fabric of his grey sweat shirt. A thud was heard and looked up. His reflection put it's hand to the glass and started uttering things. 

"You could've killed her there, In the forest, where you had her at the right time. But you let your guard down, you put yourself in a situation where you can't choose what to do. How can you still have feelings when you're a cold blooded killer and live with others like you. Others who hate you." 

"W-what?" 

"You heard me Toby! Or should I say me." His reflection had a change of clothes to his grey sweat shirt, bloodied face and greasy hair. His googles were fogged over, his hands all dirty. He stares at himself again and shaking his head and started twitching. 

"Who....who should I...." Toby fell silent and looked to the ground. 

"You know who Toby, the one that's with Clockwork, the one who is always with having assignments with Tim and Brian, The one who you should have killed when you murdered her parents years ago."

Toby stood idle for a minute before he blinked and looked at himself in the mirror. 

"I...I can't do that to her! She's-"

"She's what?" Toby looked himself as a smirk reached his face. Toby's lip trembled. 

"I don't...I don't want to kill her." 

"Do you like her?" 

"I don't-" 

"Do you like her?" His reflection pressed on. 

"I..." Toby said with a sigh. "I do...kinda, like her." He said timidly. His reflection stared at him. saying nothing. 

"You need to kill her." 

"No!" Toby turned his back to the mirror.

"Kill her. Kill her. Kill her. Kill her. Kill her. Kill her you retarded fuck Kill her!" His voice ringing in his own ears. He runs upstairs and runs straight for his bedroom door. His voice speaking those words with a more aggressive tone each time it is repeated. He slams his door and the voices stop almost immediately. He removes his sweatshirt in relief, hangs his goggles and mouth guard on the drawer corner and places his hatchets on  the bedside table. He goes to lay down and feels someone else is sleeping on his bed. He snatches a small flashlight and turns it on, His eyes widen and he falls off his bed. He stands up and places the light on the body that's on his bed. He felt the same dark presence from minutes before feeling warm breath near his ears. 

"Kill her."