~Month 2~3:56pm~

“Gail, Are you alright?” Gail woke up before you did. This is kind of odd, since she always sleeps in while you prepare breakfast.

 “Yeah. I’m fine. I….” You waited for an answer from your 5 year-old sister.”I just had a bad dream.” You were going to hug your little sister but she recoiled back to reject hug. She never did that before. She would always allow you to hug her whenever.

~8:00 PM~

“We should get home Gail. It’s getting dark.” You and Gail began to walk back to the bridge.

“Yeah.” Gail walked close to you. Her long brown hair flowing with your (hair color and length). Though

The stars rose into twinkling little diamonds in the twilight sky. You and Gail walked to the Bridge and you see a Tall figure wearing a suit. He turned around and looked at your little sister.

“Sally what are you doing?” Your little sister looked at The Figure frozen.

“Gail? Who’s Sally?” Gail didn’t respond. “Gail?” You look at your little sister seeing that her clothes changed and her hair got longer.

“You found me Slendy! Congratz!” Now you were confused and tired. You had no idea what happened. Your little sister changed from a short haired girl who loved to wear shorts to a girl who has blood all over her Pink gown.