54 - STAY WITH ME

Depuis le début

"Kim Jiyoon, I like you."
I could see the sincerity in his eyes as those words escaped from his mouth.
Still, I can't understand why I was stuttering.

"I wrote this song for someone special."
The look on his face as he sang the song was.. he was speaking his heart out. Moon Bin likes someone? But he has never mentioned it before, except for Hyerim. Wait.. is it perhaps, Hyerim?

"Ugh! Let's just sleep. It's killing me."

•••

|3rd person's POV|

10:45 am

"Mom! I have something important to say." MJ said, rushing to kitchen.

"Hmm? What is it?" Mrs. Kim curiously asked, raising her eyebrows.

"You know, when you asked me, if Bin likes our Jiyoon?" MJ said, trying to lower his voice down, in case Jiyoon will hear their conversation.

"Hmm. What about it?" Mrs. Kim asked, getting more interested about MJ's report.

"Last night, at the Prom Night, I found the answer to your question." MJ replied, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Okay. What is it? Go straight to the point son! I'm dying to know already." Mrs. Kim pleaded.

"Okay okay mom." He chuckled. "I saw Bin, he was staring at someone. But, it was different. I followed his gaze and.. boom!" MJ exclaimed which caused Mrs. Kim to startle.

MJ leaned closer to his mom's ear as he whispered, "He was staring at my. younger. sister. Kim. Ji. Yoon."

Mrs. Kim's eyes widened in excitement as she asked her son, "Really?" MJ nodded in reply.

"You're not kidding right? You're telling the truth right?" Mrs. Kim asked, making sure.

"Of course mom! It's the truth. I saw the look on his eyes, the way he looked at her. He looked at her more than a friend."

"I knew it! I always knew that he liked her!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed as they both jumped in excitement.

"Who likes who?" The voice startled them as Mrs. Kim quickly went back cooking and MJ sat on the table.

"Huh? What wrong with you guys? I just saw you guys jumping like crazy earlier but.. ugh, nevermind." Jiyoon said, rolling her eyes.

"Jiyoon-ah." MJ called. "What?" She bluntly replied.

"Yah! Give some respect. Anyways, you didn't hear our whole conversation right?" MJ asked with hope in his eyes, as well as for Mrs. Kim.

"Of course I didn't. All I saw was, you two were jumping like idiots." She replied as MJ and Mrs. Kim heaved out a sigh of relief.

•••

|Jiyoon's POV

4:00 pm

I was laying on the couch, watching some movie with MJ-oppa and mom. Then suddenly, my phone beeped.

I picked it up and opened the text message.

Binnie:
What are you doing?

Me:
Just watching some movie.