Mission 15: The Demon Escaped

Start from the beginning

Once he's back in his apartment, he started to throw everything he managed to get a hand on. Knife, fork, spoon, vase, bowl, plate, tables, chairs, everything was thrown by him. Silent tears left his face. Regret and guilt filled his own being. Why can't he overcome this problem already?

And all the way that night, he trashed everything in his apartment, until sleep overcame him.

Elizabeth's POV

"Hawk, wake up," I shouted from downstairs. I was ready to go to school. Just one thing left.

Breakfast.

I soon saw him got out of my room.

"E..lizabeth.." He whispered sleepily, as he tried to suppress a yawn.

"Come on now, you have to be a nice boy," I giggled at him.

"I already am," he said with a small pout. He's really cute to tease.

"Sure, now, help me cook," I said to him. After a few weeks of living with me, Hawk wanted to know how I cook, so he watched me cook one day and somehow, he managed to figure out why my food tasted bad. It's not because of the bad recipe, but it's from my clumsiness of mistaking the seasoning. So after that day, when I cooked something, Hawk will be there to take the seasoning I need for me so I didn't mistake it again due to my clumsiness.

"We're going to have some omelet today," I said to him with a smile as I put on my apron.

"Yay omelet!" Hawk exclaimed with happiness. I smiled at his antics. I took out 2 eggs from the fridge, cracked them open, and put them into a bowl.

"Salt please," I said as I took a whisk from one of the kitchen's drawer. After Hawk handed me the salt, I sprinkled the salt on the egg before whisking them. After the yolk and the whites mixed, I added some milk and whisked them for a little bit. After whisking the egg, I added some leek I've cut and mixed it. After that, I cooked half of the egg. After it turned golden yellow, I put the egg on a plate and did the same for the other half. After we sat at the table, we ate our respective food and the taste is unbearable!

"Elizabeth!! Did you put anything else in here except salt?" Hawk asked me.

"Uhm... I put in some milk and leek, I guess," I replied.

I don't remember taking the wrong seasoning though...

Hawk then marched to the kitchen to check what I had used.

"How can you mistake vinegar as milk?" He asked me. Taking a bottle of almost empty vinegar out from the kitchen.

Did I really do that?

"Sorry," I said to him as I continued to eat my food. As gross as it tasted.

"Well, I'm fine with food like this, but will your stomach be fine Elizabeth?" He asked me. There's too much vinegar in it, can my stomach handle the acidic liquid?

I guess this is what I've eaten all my life.

"I'll be fine," I replied with a huge smile on my face.

"I guess nothing can beat your will Elizabeth..." He replied with a sigh.

"That's who I am after all," I said with a bright small smile.

"Come on, you gotta go to school! I'll take care of things here," he said to me as he gave me my bag.

"Is my..."

"Yes, wallet and phone are already in, fully charged. So go before you're late," he cut her off as he pushed her out.

"Okay, okay, I'll be going then Hawk, be careful at home, call me if something happens," I told him.