'I..I'm sorry" he stuttered,holding his now red cheek forcefully as he spoke,"I don't know what came over me"

I grunted in response,looking away from him to shatter the tension between us,focusing on Zayn from now on was my only objective.

I sighed,turning away from him and opening the door quickly,revealing the rest of the boys lounging in the sofa all staring at me.

My cheeks burned up,they must have heard everything.

"What's wrong love?" Louis questioned me as I walked over to Harry,throwing myself down next to him,crossing my arms as I hit the sofa.

"Nothing,it doesn't matter" I said sweetly,looking at Niall who was slowly closing the door behind him,his eyes locked with mine.

I broke the eye contact between me and Niall,now looking above me at Harry as he slipped his hand behind my back.

Zayn looked at both me and Niall repeatedly,as if he suspected something. I scowled at him and shook my head,indicating to stop,nothing happened.

"I've not seen you in ages!" Harry exclaimed,his husky voice making the trek up here completely worthwhile.

"I missed you Hazz" I admitted,leaning into his chest as I basically lay on him,cradling my bump In my hands as I listened to the boys chatting about everything they possibly could.

"Hey Niall,you've got a bit of..um" louis laughed playfully,pointing to the part of skin just beside his lip.

Niall wiped of the pink lipstick that had stained his face away with one single swipe of his hand,his face turning a bright red as he did so.

I curled my lips inwards so they were no longer visible,if any of them saw,it would send everything to collapse above us,everything I had kept strong for years would all just tumble down on us.

"Nialls got a giiiirl" Harry mocked,pressing his hands on both arms as he rested his chin on my head.

"Niall got luckyyyy!" Louis wailed,slapping his thigh as he laughed at his bandmate,who was becoming more irritated by the second.

Whilst all the boys were laughing Harry moved his lips beside my ear,whispering into it.

"Whats wrong?" He asked,his eyes flooding with concern as he looked down at me.

"Nothing,just tired" I lied,trying to keep the fact that I just kissed Niall as invisible as possible.

"Sleep!" He demanded,pushing my head down back onto his chest as it lifted up then down below me,"now"

I giggled slightly,listening to his heart best steadily somewhere below me,and how his chest shook slightly when he laughed.

Eventually I must have actually fell asleep,regardless to the fact I wasn't actually in the least bit tired. Zayn tugged at the blanket that was covering,calling my name as he pulled.

"I've got to go" he sighed as i rubbed my eyes,kissing my forehead passionately,"ill come and find you at the end of the show,love you"

The door closed before I could actually get up to say goodbye,and he was gone. I figured staying here and sleeping wasn't going to be good for my health so I needed to think of something else,something to take my mind off things,and staying here surely wasn't the solution.

....

I walked around the stadium aimlessly,venturing what was actually there but it ended up that nothing that particularly intrigued me,so I finally decided to take I walk to the top of the stadium,to take a look at all the fans that were screaming for my man.

"Hey perrie!" Luke exclaimed as I walked towards where he was sat. He soon stood up and hugged me,pulling me next to him after the embrace to look out the crowd.

"Just look at them!" I sighed,looking down at all the crazy teenage girls who were now screaming and waving because of my presence.

I waved back at them,taking in what luke was saying in the process.

"I hope one day,me and the boys will have fans like this,these fans are amazing!" He mumbled,still looking out.

"You will!" I smiled,"I mean..you Have! These girls love you guys aswell"

"And how would you know" he questioned skeptically,raising an eyebrow at me as if I was lying to him.

"Twitter" I laughed,shaking my head,"they never shut up about you"

"I suppose" he said with a single laugh.

And that's when the conversation ended,I didn't exactly know what to say to Luke to make things any better,so I just sat beside him until the boys would go onstage,my arms around Luke's shoulders as we sat there just soaking up the experience.