"We do not answer to you. You are a terrible leader Zeus and you should not have been king in the first place. Both Hades and I are older and more powerful than you. So if I were you, I would sit still and SHUT YOUR TRAP!" screamed Poseidon.

"I agree father, you have never done anything for good for Olympus. All you have done is brag about your favorite son Hercules and all that he accomplished. Let me tell you this, Hercules was never half the man or the hero that Percy is now," Athena growled.

Zeus looked like he was about to protest, but stopped at the looks the rest of the council was giving him. He slumped in his chair and tried to glare back, but the intensity of his glare was nothing compared to the heated looks of the others. Obviously, nobody thought he was a competent leader, even his own wife, who was glaring at him with as much hate as the rest of the gods.

"As I was saying, Athena and Poseidon have been a huge help to my mental health after the war. They were the only ones who were there for me even after everything. If not for them, I would be wasted in some bar, drying to drown out my misery with alcohol," I said and looked at them gratefully. They were my last lifeline that kept me going and made me hope that everything would be restored to how it used to be.

I knew that this was false hope, but I couldn't help but believe that it may be possible. But it would not be, there was not was to compensate for the damage physically and emotionally that the war caused.

"What are your plans from here on out? Would you be willing to go back to Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter?" asked Hera. I had never really liked her, much, but she seemed to be more respectful towards demigods since after the war. Of course I wouldn't know because I was stuck in a log cabin for 2 years.

"I don't think that I would want to go back there. To many memories are held there and it just wouldn't be the same without my friend there. I would rather have a job on Olympus if that is possible."

"I have an idea!" squealed Aphrodite," how about he become a full time model! He's definitely better looking than any other male out there."

"NO! I will not be a model. I would rather keep my integrity thank you very much," I quickly declined.

"I have a much better, much more reasonable idea," said Athena, looking pointedly at Aphrodite," How about you become something of a guardian for all the demigods that have not been claimed yet. Us gods are restricted by the ancient laws, but you are not. You could help save the young demigods that have not yet realized that the greek myths are real.

Is this really what I want? I don't know how much longer I can stay in solitude. It would be best if was doing something that would help all demigods and making sure that none of them end like me. On the other hand, every time I try to help, the problems ends up worse.

"I think... that I would like that. I would enjoy helping young demigods find their way into the true world. Every one of them deserves a chance to prove themselves and learn the truth about the the gods," I consented after a minute.

"You will need a godly trainer, somebody that would be hard on you, but also teach you what you need to know for this job. I think I know just the person," Athena said with a wink that only I saw.

"And who might that be," I asked cautiously. She had a mischievous glint in her eyes and I knew that she was planning something. The last time she had that look, I ended up in a hospital bed with severe burns on my buttocks. Don't ask.

"Artemis!" Athena yelled excitedly," She's perfect for the job. Good at fighting. And hates you."

"WHAT?!" we both shouted simultaneously. If she trained me, she would kill me on the first day and make it look like an accident.