Chapter 6 - A New Addition

It's been three days since Hobi learned your dirty little secret. So far, he hasn't said a word, nor has he made a move. You spent the weekend in blissful ignorance with your secret lovers, trying your best to avoid any alone time with Hoseok.

Going on dates is actually possible now that you are dating two members. You are able to go out with them under the pretense of 'work' and no one bats an eye seeing the three main song writers for BTS out together. It's still not easy to show affection in public or hold hands, but at least now you are able to leave the house with them. The public has gotten used to seeing you with them and you are getting mildly famous yourself, being known that you are their lyricist. The fans still get a little jealous of you, but most of them have accepted that you are there and respect your professional behavior, not even connecting that you may be fooling around with one (or more) of them. Your face is becoming so well known that some of the more passionate shippers are even making fan art of you, pairing you with their favorite boy.

The weekend had come to an end and now that it's Monday, you once again start your grueling studio schedule. At least now that the album is mostly completed, your job isn't as hard or stressful. The lyrics are all written and most of the music is finished. The guys have been working hard every day recording and running through dance practices, getting home exhausted every night. To help them out, you have been picking up some of the slack around the house; cleaning, cooking and doing laundry for them. They have really been leaning on you in this very hectic time. It makes you feel good to be able to help them out anyway you can, and they all show you their love and appreciation in different ways.

Namjoon and Yoongi have been too over worked to even think about trying anything dirty with you very often, so you have been spending a lot of time rubbing their backs and feet, letting them pass out in your bed next to you. Busy tending to them, you haven't gone out to your wooded sanctuary in a while.

Friday evening rolls around again, and another long week comes to an end. The guys are beat and end up passing out in their own rooms after showers. Having some free time, you decide to finally go back out to your clearing and do a little dancing in solitude – Or at least that was your plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setting everything up, you turn on some music and start to stretch while softly singing along. Wanting a little more excitement, you scroll through your list and pick out a favorite – Ddaeng. Turning the music up, you get into the rap and start spitting out the first verse. Right after you start, Hoseok comes out of nowhere and jumps into his role, jumping up on the stage with you and hops around singing his part. Staring at him startled, but amused, you start to really get into the song and pick back up at Yoongi's verse. You both look at each other, fully into the hype of the song and sing it out. When the song ends, you both stop and look at each other in silence, then start laughing.

"I'm sorry about last week

"I'm sorry about last week...", Hoseok says, scratching the back of his head.

"It's... well, it's not okay, but, I forgive you.", you tell him.