Chapter 1 - At First Sight

Another average day, sunny and bright, not a cloud in the sky, but still nothing too special about the day. Bored out of your mind and wasting the beautiful weather sitting around indoors, you call up your friend Lisa. After discussing several things you could possibly do to cure the boredom, you decide to go to the huge park in the middle of town and bum around watching street performers and look at all the local vendors who always have booths set up along the main pathway. Book vendors, art booths, food stalls and even a local animal shelter running a fundraiser with adoptable pets. You and Lisa spend several hours looking at everything and enjoying the nice weather while walking down the paths, taking in the lovely, well landscaped scenery. Walking along, you come to the lake, surrounded by a rod iron fence with wooden benches and shady trees all around it. You've been talking to Lisa ALL DAY about how BTS is in the city to shoot a vacation video. Lisa, unfortunately, is not a BTS fan - nor even a K-pop fan, and by this point is tired of hearing about them.

The sun is hot, but the breeze is cool, "This weather is perfect for a nice relaxing nature walk around the lake... want to?", you ask your friend, who agrees.

Walking down the path with your ear buds in, listening to BTS, you sing along to them quietly so you don't annoy Lisa further. 'What a beautiful day!', you think to yourself looking out over the water. Panning across the lake to the trees, you stop in your tracks. Right there beside the lake, leaning on the railing was none other than RM! Your Leader, your Bias, your GOD! – standing there enjoying the view, like it was so normal for him to just be out, alone, in the city. You want so bad to run over to him and tell him how much you love and admire him, but you don't want to be rude or seem like a crazy fan girl.

Thinking quickly, you devise a plan to get him to notice YOU instead. Flipping through your playlist, you select 'Joke'. Getting hyped up as the music starts, you jump out in front of Lisa, walking backwards and start spitting the lyrics at rapid pace.

"Nae gomageul ullineun rideum Bass & Drum nal umjigineun gireum, Yeogi jonjaehaneun modeun haengbokgwa neoui saehae bok kkaji modu, I'mma fuckin' get 'em!", imitating Namjoon's mannerisms.

"GIRL!", she yells at you.

Ignoring her protest, you continue the rap, getting louder as you hype up. A few people have stopped to watch and listen to you as you belt it out, getting into the movements, jumping, dodging and hopping about. Pulling out the headphone plug you crank the music through the speaker, still singing.

"I told you that I'm a monster, That why I be rappin' non stop, I do what your hands at the concert, Want your fuckin damn 'erry hands at the concert, HIT ME!", you finish exhilarated with a yell. The small crowd of people cheer and clap before dispersing.

Lisa stands there, arms folded, eyeing you, "Why are you so obsessed with these boys! They look like girls and don't even speak English!"

Totally forgetting that you just put on this display to impress RM who was standing only a short distance away, you jump into ARMY mode, defending your guys.

"Just because they are beautiful doesn't mean they look like girls! Besides, Namjoon is ALL man, and a lyrical genius! Have some respect for his hard work and skills! Also, RM DOES speak English and if you didn't notice, I was just speaking in Korean!", you yell at her in a huff.

"Yeah, yeah girl, I love you, but you have a problem.", she says shaking her head.

Turning around to continue walking, your eyes find RM, still standing there, looking straight at you.... 'OMG! I forgot he was there! What have I just done??', your scream in your head. Standing there frozen for a moment, staring back to him, you start to tear up and run away. You come to a small brick rest stop building and hide behind it. Crouching down, leaning against the wall, you start to ball your eyes out, realizing you just made of fool of yourself in front of the man you admire so much.