53 - NO, IT WAS TOO LATE

Start from the beginning

"Bin-ah.." She called. Gosh, I miss her voice. It's been a while since we last talked -- the night she got mad.

I turned to her as she said, "Can we talk?" She asked as I quickly nodded in reply. Man, she looked more gorgeous up close. I'm not kidding. Yes, she's beautiful every single day. But right now.. she looks different.

I heard MJ-hyung and Sanha whisper-yelled, "FIGHTING!" What is wrong with these guys?

I followed Jiyoon to the other side of the table where the chocolate fountain was located. She then looked at me seriously. I don't know why but my heart was beating like crazy. Probably because I'm nervous. But why?

"I-"

"I'm sorry." I cut her off. "I'm sorry for everything, especially that night. I'm sorry for not listening to your decisions Jiyoon-ah." I said, lowering my head.

"Look, I'm sorry too. I was too harsh to you that day. I hope you can forgive me. Friends?" She asked, reaching out her hand.

I chuckled as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean friends? We're always friends. Correction. BESTFRIENDS. Come here." I smiled as I quickly pulled her into a hug. Happiness quickly filled my body up as a smile couldn't just get off my face.

I caressed her hair and said, "I promise I won't be such a weirdo again."

"Thanks Bin." She replied as she broke the hug. "You look pretty happy with your date huh?" I teasingly asked.

"Uh.. yeah." She replied shyly. "By the way, that hairstyle looks better on you." She smiled as she patted my head.

"Really? Thanks. You look cute on that dress too." My eyes widened as I realized the last statement that I just said.

"Okay students! For now, let's witness some intermission numbers from third year, Class 3! Let's give it up for the Pretty Girls!" The emcee exclaimed as everybody applaused. Well that was close.. lucky me.

Sheesh, I almost forgot that I have to sing today. I'm getting nervous. "Oh? Hi Bin." Eunwoo greeted with a smile.

"Hi Eunwoo. I guess you're having fun." I smiled as he nodded in reply.

Minutes had passed and it's my time to shine. Whew, I think my heart is going to burst anytime now.

"Now, the last but not the least.. let's give it up for Moon Bin!" I took a deep breath as I clenched my fists.

I was about to go up on stage when I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned as she said, "Good luck." I smiled and replied, "Thanks."

As I stepped on stage nervousness somehow left my body after what she said. Everyone's eyes were focused on me so I took a deep breath to ready myself.

"Good evening everyone. So, I made this song for a special someone. Hope you guys enjoy." I said and started off.

hokshi algo itneunji
amureon maldo eopshi neoye soneul jabeumyeon
(Do you know? If I hold your hand without saying anything)

chagabge buneun baram
eoreobuteun nae mamdo da sarajineun geol
(The cold wind blows, taking my cold heart with them)