27|Two litttle horns

The night sky stood an inky canopy of darkness freckled only by the fewest of stars. As crunching gravel, and the exhaust from the parked cars had took over. No buildings, no cities till miles back, it was the perfect place.

Damon stood behind Adrien using his hand against her back to led her, where she needed to go. Gravel getting stuck in her heels, as she walked.

Behind Damon and Adrien was Damons parked Black Camaro ,Its headlights beaming bravely into the night ,lighting up the two. Razor and zane stood behind, not getting in the way.

Infront of Adrien awaited Xander another Gang leader, even worse than Damon. Xanders men stood behind him, holding guns in hand. Too the right of Xander, is a man who hasn't shaved in a while, his lobster skin is dashed in dirty grey hairs, and tattoos. He has the look of a man who once had muscles, broad over the back and thick in the neck. To the left of Xander is another man, washed with brown toned flesh, and large coverage of tattoos. The attention of his shiny medal on his skin, as he wore two brass knuckles on either side.

Adrien knows she shouldn't be starring like this, but she feels safe too look while Xanders men are looking away.

Xander stares at Adrien from across the road, lurking in the shadows staring, like a cobra seeking its prey. Wide eyes black as inky pools, dark shadows under sunken eyes, harden features, hair slicked back, deep bones, an evil glint in the eyes, bright false smile suddenly friendly. The only thing keeping them apart was the few feet standing in the way.

"Damon." His hasty voice speaks, raising his voice over the night winds. "I didn't think you would actually come."

"I could say the same too you, knowing I did almost kill you."

"What are friends for if they aren't willing to tie other friends to chairs and lock them in random basements?"

Damon smiles. "I couldn't agree more."

"You've got something that I want Thorn." His lips turn into a hasty grin.

"And you've got something that I need."

"Hand over the girl." His voice becomes higher pivoted and moor deep, and defined.

He scuffs grinning, "Hand over the money first."

Damon and Adrien watch from across the way, as Xanders head is turned, talking too his men.

Shortly after, the two men walked toarwds them, their body weight shifting to one side as they walked, holding two duffle bags in hand. They men didn't say a word as they dropped the two bags too the floor.

Damon looked down to the ground seeing the color of fresh green money stacked in the bags. By the time he looked up, Xanders men had already found their way back to Xander.

"Now... the girl."

"Thats a big price to pay for a girl." Damon stood behind Adrien, still holding his hand on her upper back.

"Well what can I say? his lips turned into a smirk, She is quit exquisite,"

"Now..." He huffed tired of waiting, "The girl?"

Adrien turned her head around and looked right at Damon. He said nothing. It was as if the months they had spent together, the time she spent loving him, just weren't important. As if they meant nothing at all too him. As if they never happened.

"Well,"  Xander says.

Damon  whispers down in her ear, "Your not going to keep the man waiting are you?"