Chapter 10

~Emma~

I heard foot steps coming toward my room and I was having trouble finding the bat I used last time.

I was getting ready to hit and I slowly got to the door and opened it really fast and hit it's face- Luke?!

Eh, that's what he get for going in my house and adopting me. But I kinda feel bad about hitting him. Hey, I said 'kinda'.

I dragged him to my bed and I managed to put him on the bed. He's heavy! Wonder how much he weight. Also I noticed that he had a huge purple bump on his forehead.

I got this thing, but I have no idea what it's called but it helped his bruise. It's about lunch time right now, so I went to go make LUNCH! My favorite meal!!! (Not)

~

I got two bowl and filled it up with the soup I made. Yes, I know how to make soup. Its actually easy, just add garlic powder, water and you can add fried onion. Then put carrots, and then this thing that I have no idea what its called, potato, meat, and this other thing that its like this long leafy not really leaf but- forget it! This isn't a cooking class.

After I ate mine, I went upstairs with the other bowl of soup and a cup if iced water.

I opened the door to see a sleeping Luke. did I really hit him hard?!

~

I am bored to death!!! I've got nothing to do! If I leave, well I won't, b'cuz I don't trust this dude right here! And he can wake up any moment now.

Then he was moving around and reached for his forehead.

'Ow!' He shrieked.

"Would you stop-" I looked at the door

Then there was another ring, I got downstairs and opened the door.

'Sup Em, is your dad here?' Ashton said

"Hi Ashton, sorry, but I got no dad. But Luke is here though" I said as I went back upstairs and saw the he was sitting up.

There was a tap on my shoulder so I turned around, 'What happened to him?' Calum whispered.

"Oh, I hit him with a bat on the for head" I said calmly.

'YOU WHAT?!' Michael yelled and ran to Luke who is now looking at me with those pretty ey- what I'm I thinking?!

I walked to where the soup was and told Luke to eat it which he finished not so long ago.

'Who made that?' He asked

"I did" I said in a 'duh' tone

'Its delicious!' He said and reading for the cup of water.

When he was finished I took the bowl and the cup then went downstairs to wash the dishes. Like a good girl I am.

While I was washing the dishes, I was thinking about something odd about me. Why don't I go to the park that much anymore? Why aren't I screaming and yelling? Why in the world I'm I doing dishes?!

"OW!!" I screamed while holding my index finger.

'What happened?!' I looked up to see four pair eyes looking at me with worries in their eyes.

"Oh, um... I'm okay" I said and went back to washing the dishes. "Ow!" I yelled.

Once again, they came to me and Luke said, 'Your clearly not okay, what happened? Tell me now' He asked more like a command.

"It's alright, I'm oka-"

'Don't tell me your okay when there's blood on your hands!' He yelled.

I let go of my finger and yelled "Fine! I'm not okay, I got a cut by a knife, and don't pretend you care. Because I know you don't." I sprinted to my room and get cleaned up. I had a big cut, so this bandage is bothering me!

It burns like @&#%