Chapter 39

Hey guys! This chapter is again, written by Breloves5sos thanks to her that this chapter was published.
~~~~~

~Emma~

When I woke up, I felt like I wanted to make video, thanks to the boys, they set up my little recording studio. Sort of. But right now I am not in the little room thingy, because there's nobody to watch Robin. So I decided to record in my room which is still boring plain white. I gotta do some room decor. The camera is right in frint of me, and the lighting is hitting my face. Not really, but the brightness is.

I pressed record

"Recording!" I giggled, totally copied that from one of Zoella's video. "Hey people it's SpecialGirl590 here again. And today I will be doing a question and answer. I noticed a lot of you had questions about me, so I figured it would be fitting." I said starting my intro.

"So. First question, Do you have social media? Yes I do. And once I figure out how to I will leave a link to each one. Next question, How old are you? Not very. What's your name? Well I was originally not gonna tell you but I am. My name is Emma and I'm sure a lot of you will know who I am-" I was interrupted by Robin jumping on me.

"And this is my fluffy kitten Robin, who interrupted me. Ok anyway, Why are you so cool? Well, that is a excellent question. And the answer is just because I am." I smirked flipping my hair back.

Many questions later. Just too much

"So that was my Q&A. Subscribe and like this video! Oh, and I'm gonna have a question of the day at the end of every video. So today's is, drum role please. What would you Pop Tart lovers like to watch? Comment below! Byeeeeeeeeeee" I flipped the camera off and flopped back on the bed.

"That was a lot of work Robin" I groaned.

Currently I was alone in the house because the boys had a very important meeting. But according to Luke, "I can't be trusted to not walk out the house or not injure my self or break anything in the house". So he put a bodyguard outside the door of my room making sure I was being watch where ever I go. Ya, creepy. He also asked Harold to come over to watch me, but he hasn't shown yet.

"So let's edit that so I don't have to do it later." I said getting up from the cozy bed.

I quickly edited it and figured out how to add links in. I flopped back on the bed after the pillows welcomed me back. Robin then curled up with me and I cuddled her starting to fall asleep. I knew Luke was gonna get mad cause if I took a nap now I wouldn't be able to fall asleep again later.

"Emma. Emma wake up." Someone said shaking me.

I resisted the urge to punch them and curled back in the covers.

"Emma. Wake up. We have food." They bribed.

I jumped up and onto the back of whoever it was. I opened my eyes to see it was Luke. He wrapped his arms around my legs and carried me down stairs. I closed my eyes feeling tired again. I felt him place me down in a seat and put something in front on me. I opened my eyes to see Panda Express . I slowly ate it.

"How about we all have a movie night?" Ashton asked eating his food.

"Sounds good"

"Yes!"

"We haven't had one of those in a long time"

"Right"

Was the stream of responses.

Once we all finished our food we went to the living room. Ashton was seated on the loveseat all by himself. Cal and Mikey were both on the ends of the couch. I was seated in the middle and Luke was picking out a movie.

"Anchorman or Mean Girls?"

"Anchorman" All three boys yelled.

I just shrugged having no clue what the movie was. He put he movie and and sat next to me. About one quarter through the movie I started falling asleep on Luke. Next thing I knew I was completely out.

A few moments passed by, I'm pretty sure the movie needed when I felt someone picking me up and placing me in my bed.

"Goodnight Emma" I heard Luke said, kissing my head before shutting the light off and walking out.