Chapter 43

~Emma~

Today is August Friday the 21st. A month after I bought all the furniture's for my room. I haven't been posting YouTube videos recently, because of...some reasons...

I've been getting more sick everyday, Luke has been on the phone for about an hour now. I know for a fact that he is making an appointment for me. I hate hospitals.

All I heard from Luke's conversation was "Okay". Before I know it, he was in front of me trying to get me to stand up.

The boys has left to their own place, so it gets really quiet in the house. I got nobody to bother, except for Luke. But he has been really busy.

"Emma, c'mon I gotta get you to the doctor"

"Noo" I whined, trying to fall back asleep.

"No. Emma, you have been sick lately, and I don't want you to be sick. Now get up and go get dressed"

"I'm already dressed" I mumbled

"You're gonna go in sweats and a crop top?"

"Yes, got problem?"

"Yes. You can't have your belly button showing"

"Too bad, I'm going like I am"

"Alright then, get up"

"NOoo!"

Luke sighed and dropped his black JanSport backpack, and looked at his watch. He turned around and started going up stairs. Heavens know what he's doing up there.

~~Luke~~

I went upstairs, and went into Emma's room. I went to look for warmer clothing in her closet. I found a knitted cream colored sweatshirt with a black heart in the middle. And I also got her Mac book, her Beats headphone, and her iPhone.

I went downstairs to retrieve my backpack, and leave for the hospital.

But before I did that, I put the items into my backpack. I hears soft snores coming out of Emma's mouth. Normally she wouldn't snore, since her nose is stuffed, she starts to snore.

I put my backpack on, and got Emma by her armpit and put her on my hips. She is too light for a 15 years old girl. And way too small. Not really, but 4'2 is a bit to short.

I grabbed the car keys from the coffee table, and headed for the car right after locking the house with one hand.

~

We arrived at the hospital, and Emma is still asleep. I shrugged it off, for the fact that she has been sleeping a lot latly.

I went to the recipient, (I think that's what they're called).

"Emma Hemmings, I made an appointment a few minutes ago with Dr. James"

The elderly lady looked up from the computer screen, with her reading glasses hanging on her nose.

"Yes. And you are Luke Hemmings?"

"Yes"

"Okay, first you have to fill this paper out." She said as the turned her chair around and reached for the papers that are in the drawers behind her.

I nodded as I take the paper from her.

I went to go sit on the waiting section of the room, and put Emma on my lap.

"Oh my god.. This thing is so much to fill out" I whispered to my self.

Emma stirred a bit, as goosebumps appeared on her arm.