Chapter 46

~Emma~

The freaking cramps woke me up. Ugh.. Curse you mother nature!

"Ems? Breakfast is ready" he said coming in my room, seeing me laying down on my stomach.

"You okay?"

I shook my head into the pillow.

"Let's go an eat your breakfast"

"No" I whined, an groaned as he pick me up bridal, like always if I don't get up.

I let a quiet whimper, because my cramps are getting worse, and my arm is killing me!

"Shh, is it the time of the month again?" he sighed

I nodded as I gripped his shirt tightly

Luke set me down on the dining table, and he say next to me. I let my head fall on the table.

"Emma, eat up" he said.

I looked up to see Luke holding the spoon close to my face with the cereal.

He out the spoon on my lips, but I didn't open. He gave me a look that basically said, 'You-better-eat-it'

I sigh, knowing that I wouldn't be able to go anywhere with our finishing the bowl of Apple Jacks cereal.

I gave in, and let him feed me.

//

It was just one more bite, but I couldn't eat anymore.

"I told you. I'm full" I whined, as he kept telling me to eat up

"But then I'm gonna be sick" I said flopping my head back down to the table.

He sighed, and ate the last bite. It took my awhile to get eating. For the fact that now is almost 8:15. And Luke woke me up at around 7:30 ish.

"Go get ready for the interview" Luke said

I didn't response, but obeyed. I went to go get clothes from my closet. The outfit I picked out was a black lace short, a black sports bra, a black 5sos crop top (Michael got it for me), black vans, and a black snapback that I stole from Luke. Yep. I'm wearing all black. Black is the new Pink. Ha!

I put it on the counter in the bathroom, and went on to go shower. I shower pretty fast, because I am not washing my hair today. I have a really tight schedule. So.. I might do it tomorrow.

I got out of the shower, and put on my outfit. I took a look at myself on the full length mirror. Presentable.

"Emma!! Let's go!" Ooh, just in time!

I raced down the stairs, while holding both the railings, and the Snapback.

"Hey-" before he could continue, I cut him off, since I already knew he wanted to get his favorite snapback back.

"Let's go! We're gonna be late!" mimicked him. I raced out the door and waited for Luke to hurry and open the door.

When Luke was in my sight, he had a confused look. I went in the car as soon as he unlocked it.

We drove off out driveway, and it was really quiet... I was about to turn the radio on when Luke, decided to start a conversation.

"I haven't seen you this excited to leave the house" he said while making a right turn and entering the freeway.

"Hmm.. Maybe because if they ask a question, I will answer it.. MY way"

"Oh, no you don't. You're not saying anything" he said, "I'll make sure you don't say a thing"

"Then why have me go to the stupid interview?"

"You know what? We'll just see if you get to talk or not" he said annoyed

"I am going to talk"

"Where did this attitude came from?"

"Oh, it was here all along. It just wasn't used"

"Okay Emma, I get it. You're mad" he said, exiting the freeway.

"I'm not mad. You're just so annoying" I scoffed.

"C'mon now, don't be like that" he said

I crossed my arms and look out the window as I pout.

"You just gotta be like that huh?" he said entering a parking building.

He sighed, and parked. He started to get off the car, but I stayed still.

"Emma" he whined "Cmon. We're almost late"

I just crossed my arms agin and pout even more. He shut his door, coming to my side. I quickly took off my seatbelt an moved to the drivers seat and out on the seatbelt.

As he opened the passenger seat, the one that I was previously sitting on, he looked confused then pissed as he found me sitting on the other side.

"Emma! We're already late!" he yelled

I ignored him, which made him really pissed.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!!"

"Gee, looks like I'm not the only one with the mother nature bothering em'" I said bitterly.

He glared at me.

"Just, get out" he said sighing and rubbing his face with frustration.

I went out of the car, and Luke locked the door. There was a guard standing outside a door, an Luke went towards that door. I silently followed him. He stopped and turned to look at me. He was about to put his arms over my shoulder when I pretended not to see his arm and casually skipped away.

"Ugh, Emma! Come back here!" he yelled as I reached the door, and stand right next to the guard who is also dressed in all black. I tried to mimic him. I had a serious face just like his.

"I think that guys is trying to get your attention" the guard said not looking fazed at what Luke is doing. Making stupid faces right in front of us.

I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks" I said, and opened the door to feel a cold breeze from the ac.

It's a pretty humid day

//

After I was forced to put make up on, I went to the bathroom and washed them off. They were being sticky! And.. Uncomfortable.

"Luke, Emma you're up on five" this awful looking lady called out with her little headphone microphone thingy. Just kidding. She's hawt. I'd date her if I was a boy. She's perf with Luke! Wait- am I saying she should be my mother?! Haha, no way brotha. I'm good.

"Okay guys! It's time" she said once again.

She came to me, and gave me a smile. "Good thing you wiped that make up off! It look hideous on you. But now you look gorgeous" she whispered before walking away.

I walked into the stage, when Luke was seated on a sofa that only can fit him. And another sofa was being sat on by a lady that can't tell the difference between a coloring book and her face.

"Ahh, welcome! My name is Brittany. Are you guys ready? The camera is rolling whenever your ready"

"Should've known you're a Brittany" I muttered under my breath.

I just stand there awkwardly right next to where Luke is, until he pulled me by the waist and was forced to sit on his lap.

"Okay. Looks like we're all set up," she said looking around, "start the camera"

~~~~~~~
OMG! Another update? Yass

COMMENT question that you want to be ANSWERED in the interview! WRITE AS MUCH AS YOU'D LIKE! Don't forge to VOTE!