Chapter 2

Emma's POV

Same old me, walking down the street singing songs. Rather loudly to be exact.

[(The Band Perry If I Die Young) I know, its old. But who cares!

If I die young, bury me in satin lay me down on a bed of roses. Sink me in a river, at dawn. Send me away with the words of a love song...

I was humming the song until I reached my destination. The park. My favorite park.

Basically, this is what I do in the part. Okay, I'll list them down.

•Push little kids down from the swing cuz' I want to use it.

•Laugh at them if they are crying.

•Climb the slide.

•Scare people.

•Throw wood chips or sand.

•Splash people with the water from the pond.

•Laughing loudly for no reason when I see people sleeping.

That's what I mostly do. But there is this dude that come almost twice a week, I sorta...like, him? I don't know. If I see him there, I will be bothering him every now and then. But I feel bad, not that I ever feel bad about the others. Somehow, if I annoy this dude, I feel bad. Is it me, or What?

Oooh! There's someone sleeping! Let's start laughing!

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" I laughed loudly next to its ear.

Oh crap!

"Aaaaaaa!!!" I screamed and ran to my very own house. That's right. My house. Mine!

I saw him running after me. Crap! what if he found out that I live alone? Since my parentsthought I was crazy. Well. I am but not mentally. They left me! I am acting this way because I'm lonely. I've been living on my own since I was around 9. And not I am 15. So that's about 6 years?

Oh, no!

He caught up with me and grabbed me from my waist. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth. Darn! He's good.

'Now, would you please? Stop doing that?' He asked. Nicely? I was never nice to people or have they been nice to me.

"NO!!" I yelled.

'Why not?' He asked.

"Because I don't know who I'm talking to!" I yelled again.

I'm addicted to yelling. Yep. Addicted.

Hr spun me around and I saw his face. That face.

"Yes. I'll stop" I squeaked.

'Thanks' He said

He let go of me then took his hand out for me to shook.

HELP!!

I've got no clue what to do!

'Luke' He said, I'm guessing his name?

'What's yours?' He asked.

I put my hand out and shook it?

"Emma" I whispered

'Why are you whispering? you've been yelling around in that park for years. And now your whispering?!' He asked shocked by my reply.

"I whisper if I want to. Is that a problem? I'm I not aloud to whisper?" I asked.

'No, not at all! You want whisper anytime you want. Cool name by the way' He said.

"Thanks" I said as I walked away going to the direction if my house. its about 5 minutes walk from the park.

'What's your full name?' He yelled.

I spun around and answer him.

"Emma Lee" I yelled then spun again and skip to meh house!

I swear I heard him say 'Emily? But that's not a full name. What's her surname?!'