Chapter 7

Emma's POV

A knock on my bedroom door woke me up.

Wait. Myroom?

Oh, god. This better be Luke.  Cuz if it isn't I'm so killing Luke right now.

I got up and look around my room trying to find my secret weapon.

Thebat.

Yes, I use a bat. Got a problem?

I walk towards the door slowly ready to hit someone... somewhere...

'Emi- Its Emma! Get it right.' I heard Luke says.

"WHY ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!" I screamed.

'Why is she screa-' I cut whoever was talking and yelled; "WHO DID YOU BRING?!" I screamed. Again.

'Um, I brought my friends. My band mates, they wanna meet you. And I want to talk to you' He said.

"You should've asked if you wanted to bring friends over to myhouse. Nobody is meeting me! And NO YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME!!" I yelled.

'Please?' He whispers

"Are you crying?!" I asked

He stayed quiet. There was a silent moment but then some one talked.

'Could please let Luke in? At least for 10 minutes, please?'

"Sorry, but I'm not gonna let a personwho I just met two days ago come into my house and bring friends with out telling me. And how did you people get in my house?!" I yelled

'The door wasn't lock, we we knocking on it for a while'

"Who in the world am I talking to?!" I yelled.

'Uhm.. me'

"WHO ISME?!!" I screamed.

'Why does she kept screaming?' one whispers.

"I CAN SCREAM WHEN EVER I WANT TO!" I screamed.

'You heard me?!'

"Yes, now tell me who I'm talking to so I don't have to punch y'all"

'I'm Ashton'

'I'm Calum'

'I'm Michael'

'And he's Luke'

"Uh huh, now why did you people want to talk about?" I asked.

'You might wanna go to the living room, its sorta big news' I assume Ashton said that because of his voice. Honestly I do not know how they look like.

I got closer to the door and ready to hit anyone. I opened the door slowly, and peeked through the crack of the door.

I saw Luke looking away from the door. And three other faces that I think is Ashton, Calum, and Michael.

'We don't bite' the dude with the blonde hair said. ( I'mnotsureifhe'shairisblonderightnowso... ya)

I opened the door wide enough for me to go out. With my bat. I closed the door, then stare at them for quiet a long time...

⚫*Skips to when they are in the living room*

"Yes?" I asked slowly

'Well, Luke here told us that you were liv-' I cut the curly hair dude and said "-ing alone. Yes I am but you people better not send me away. I rather live herein my house than the orphanage. So don't you people daretry to get me outta this house" I told them

'As I was saying, you were living alone and Lukehere cared for you and couldn't resist seeing you living alone, so we decided to adopt you' As soon I heard what the curly hair dude said I was shocked. Frozen, to be exact. No one wants me. They'd end up sending me back to the orphanage.

-Ashton-

There. That was easy. I told her that we'll- "Oh my god! Why isn't she speaking?!! its been like 5 minutes ago that I told her!" What can I say? I got panicked.

I looked over Luke but he wasn't there.

I looked over the others but they were looking at her like she is some sort of statue. Weirdos!

I was about to go look for Luke but he was already there with water and some tablet.

-Luke-

God. This is harder than I thought.

I got up and went to the kitchen and got a cup of water and some tablets. I shook her she blinked a couple times and pushed the water aside and ran outside.

"Emma!" I yelled. I ran out side after her and heard the guys running behind me.

I really don't like when she runs like tha- I cut my self off and ran to the street.