♥️Valentine Special♥️~☁️~ Crush X Reader

Title: With You~

I know I said I'm going to do the request next but it's Valentine's! Celebrate with your loved ones y'all! I know it's late buuuuuut STILL!

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

(C/N)'s POV

"(Y/N), noooooo, you can't take the blindfold off yet."

I instructed the girl whom I love, leading her carefully to the bedroom where I set up everything just to spend time with her. All the snacks and sodas are in place, video games and anime marathon are prepared, pillows and blankets are all set and everything else are A-OK!

I would've took her out on a fancy date or a calm walk on the park by now, but seeing as that it's Valentine's.. there's totally gonna be a lot of people which means it would be crowded, which (Y/N) hates.. but I understand why. We both prefer to be indoors at times like this.

"But I can't see..."

"...that's.. the point of the blindfold.."

"... I see."

I stared at her, knowing well that she knows I'm staring at her as she tried not to laugh at the irony she made.. but I love her, nonetheless.

"Love you~"

Smiling at this, I continue to lead her to the said room.

"I love you too (Y/N)"

Finally arriving, she removed her blindfold as she grinned.

"Oooohhh you did not! Is it Gaming night?!"

Grinning as well, I nodded at her question, moving towards the shelf of video games and grabbing two controllers.

"Which game do you want to play first?"

"Heh."

She did a JoJo pose as she points at me dramatically, riding along, I stood up with the same dramatical pose.

"I challenge you to a game of Mario Kart.. Rainbow. ROAD."

"Ha!"

Posing a confident pose, I put my fiery gaze at her.

"Bring it on.."

"But first! Loser.. gets a punishment..."

Grabbing my interest, I kept my dramatic stance as I listened to her. When it comes to punishments, it's a REAL punishment.. and thus gets my competitive side burn.

"The loser of this game... Will do a carameldansen while wearing an embarrassing cosplay, and winner gets to record it."

"Bring it on.."

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

So it has come to this... My biggest embarrassment.

"Don't forget those hips (C/N)~!"

Everyone gathered around to see the spotlight I created as I danced to carameldansen. I looked at (Y/N) straight in the eye.