Separate Fights Part 3

Start from the beginning

He observed his Kyuubified dad. He could describe him as somewhat animal-like since the Kyuubi's chakra was taking over him and his mind slowly. The Kyuubified Naruto was getting to know his surroundings; He was aware of everything and was being kept distracted by all the living objects, even the rustling sounds of the trees in the forest. This also gave Boruto the idea for his plan.

He stared directly at his young dad's eyes so that he can try to get his attention. A few moments had passed and the Kyuubified Naruto finally noticed the other blonde staring at him.

"Grrrrr," Kyuubi Naruto growled. He was seeing everything as a target to be eliminated.

Boruto took a deep breath. He had finally got the latter's attention. The next step was to dash as fast he could to the open ground. This would take a lot of effort for him to do this but he was up for the challenge. But before that, he slightly moved his hand which his Kyuubified Dad instantly noticed. The blonde then tried slightly move to test if the other was going to follow him and he did.

"Alright, Boruto, you can do this!" he kept telling himself over and over again. He felt that his knees clacking.

"Alright on the count of three..." he muttered as he readied himself for the big run.

Boruto's world began to slow down for him. As he finally started the countdown, he knew that he had only one was shot at this so he had to carefully execute his plan and not screw up anything.

"One..." he said. He slowly began to bend his knees.

"Two..." The tension was getting higher. He was just one step away.

"Three...!"

When the last number was counted, the blonde's world sped up in a blink of an eye. He began to move as he made a dashed for it as fast he can. On the other hand, the Kyuubified Naruto immediately followed him towards the said area.

It was like a race against time. Boruto, who was sprinting as fast as he could, turned his eyes towards his and saw his young Kyuubified dad on the same par as him. He was that fast when his taken over by the Kyuubi himself. He also noticed that every tree was going down every time his young dad passed by it.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Boruto commented. This was really not going to be easy. He then turned back to original direction and saw that he was nearing his destination. It was like he was being chased by a human-size wolf.

Everything seemed to going according to plan but when he was finally just a minute away. The teenage time traveler proceeded to form a familiar hand sign to summon several clones but at the last moment, a strong shockwave suddenly hit him from behind.

"What?" Boruto exclaimed as the shockwave sent him flying towards the small rock formations which were situated on the small pond. Luckily, he was able to brace himself for impact and landed on the watery ground instead.

It was still not over yet. Boruto wiped the water out from his eyes. By the time he opened it again, he was greeted by his young Kyuubified dad who was had jumped towards him with his sharp claws ready strike him.

Boruto widened his eyes in surprised. He immediately jumped and was able to get out of his father's way before the he was able to land his claws on his face. At the same time, the Kyuubified Naruto landed on the watery ground and continued to attack the blonde. The bubbling crimson Chakra on his right hand manifested into a giant claw and thus the cat and mouse game continued.