{30} Min Yoongi

Start bij het begin

You hesitate a little at that, thinking about how to put the words lingering in your mind in working sentences, as you didn't really do anything fun. Yoongi patiently waited for you to say something while taking a sip from his red wine.

You poked your ramyun with your chopsticks. "Nothing much, just practiced this new dance I saw."

"Oh, which one?" He asked while taking another bite. You smile as you remembered the dance. "Hush, from FAVORITE."

"Oh I've seen that one. You have to dance it for me sometimes!"

You hide your face in your hands as you hear him chuckle. "It's not funny if you embarrass me Yoongi!"

"Sorry not sorry, it's not my fault you're so cute when you're flustered." He laughs and takes another bite. You sigh with a soft smile and twiddle with the chopsticks in your hand.

"Aren't you going to eat?" Yoongi asked and furrowed his eyebrows. You shake your head and softly smile. "I'm actually not that hungry."

"But didn't you ate for the last time when I picked you up from your place this morning?"

You nod. "Yeah but I'm just not that hungry."

He tilts his head. "But you need to eat dinner, baby. Eat something for me then?"

"Fine.." You say, sighing. You really didn't want to eat a lot since you were on a diet, but you couldn't exactly say no to him, as you didn't want to worry him for no reason. You grab your chopsticks in your hand correctly, and scoop up some of the noodles, before bringing it up to your mouth.

You were expecting it to taste just like you remembered from the first time Yoongi took you here, but you didn't taste any of the little fireworks on your tongue. Instead, you felt the sticky noodles go down your throat, leaving a sickening taste behind.

You see Yoongi looking at you with a how-does-it-taste kind of look, and you fake a smile before scooping up some more with your chopsticks, bringing it to your mouth and repeating the progress. After a few minutes of talking and eating some more you start to feel nauseous, and your head starts to hurt.

Yoongi must have noticed your pained expression, because he puts his glass down and furrows his eyebrows. "Something wrong baby? You look a little pale."

You shake your head and smile a little. "I.. I'll be right back." You push the chair back and stand up.

"Wait, where are you going?" Yoongi asked confused which made you stop for a second. "I'm just going to the bathroom. I'll be a minute."

He nods, and you walk off. You feel nauseous, and your hands start to shake as you push open the door to the woman's bathroom and walk straight to the large mirror on the wall at the sink. The first thing you notice is your flustered cheeks, and shaking figure.

Panic attack.

The thought crosses your mind, and it makes your head start to hurt a thousand times more. Your eyes widen as you then remember the food you ate. You hated having this stupid thing called Anorexia, but it still doesn't stop you from running into a stall and dropping to your knees.

Tears start to form behind your eyes as you make yourself throw up once, twice, and a third time, letting the tears fall freely down your cheeks. You quickly stumble to your feet and walk out of the stall when you hear a few soft knocks on the door.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Yoongi's soft voice sounds as you walk to the sink and splash some water into your face. You rapidly breathe in and out as you look at yourself in the mirror. Your cheeks are still flushed, but the rest of your face is pale.