𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍; XXIII.

Start from the beginning

"She knows that." Carlisle looked over at the blonde.

"Yeah well the problem is you two have become public now.." Emmett started before Emmett was shut down by Esme.

"Emmett." Esme stated.

"No she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly." Rosalie stepped forward.

"Badly as in I become the meal? What makes Eurydice so different from me?" Bella asked.

"Don't bring me into this. This is all you." Eurydice grumbled at the sound of her name.

Everyone stifled laughs before the laughter was broken. "Hi Bella," Alice spoke as she hopped off of a tree branch and into the house with Jasper in toe. "I'm Alice!" Alice hugged Bella as Jasper made his way to Eurydice's side.

"Hi.." Bella didn't seem thrilled as she hugged Alice back before pulling away.

"Oh, you do smell good." Alice hummed.

"Alice - what are you?" Edward asked and the expressions he made caused Eurydice to snort before burying her head in Jasper's arm trying not to laugh.

"It's okay. Bella dn I are going to be great friends." Alice smiled widely before a silence momentarily over took the group.

"Uh.." Carlisle cleared his throat before speaking. "Sorry. Jasper's our newest vegetarian. It's a little difficult for him."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." Jasper managed to get out while Alice hooked onto his free side.

"It's okay Jasper. You won't hurt her." Alice stated with a smile.

"Alright uh - I'm going to take you on a tour of the rest of the house." Edward pulled Bella as she gave a quick okay.

"Well I'll see you soon!" Alice said enthusiastically as Edward gave her a look.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 her spot and stole a bit of food while the Cullen's laughed, well everyone except Jasper. Eurydice cracked a small smile before she continued eating. Everyone turned to look at Eurydice as she continued eating what was left of the food. She raised an eyebrow as she swallowed.

"What? Just because she isn't eating doesn't mean I'm not." Eurydice shrugged as she cracked a grin.

"Eat as much as you wish." Alice hummed with a giant smile.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 until she finished and then started to clean up the kitchen. Jasper walked over and started helping her while she smiled softly. Eurydice and Jasper continued cleaning while Alice leaned against the counter watching. The other Cullen's had left and started doing different things. Eurydice finished cleaning and put her hands on her hips.

"Now, I want to sleep and really don't feel like moving." Eurydice hummed and grinned as she saw Alice roll her eyes before picking her up. "I'm starting to think Allie has more strength than ya Jazz." Eurydice teased the blonde who turned to her.

"And I'm really startin' to take consideration in your brothers words." Jasper joked before apologizing after the glare he received.

𝐄𝐔𝐑𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 mates had moved from the kitchen to Jasper and Alice's room where Eurydice had taken over their bed. The girl made faces over at them until they moved and laid on either side of her. Despite it being the middle of the afternoon, she felt the need for cuddles. Eurydice rested between the arms of her two mates with a giant smile.

"I love you both." Eurydice mumbled after finally gathering the courage to say it, opening her eyes and peaking at Alice before shifting to Jasper who held a small smirk but seemed happier than moments earlier, not that Eurydice and Alice did not make him happy.

Alice's smile brightened as she looked over at Jasper before looking back at Eurydice. "We love you too Eury."

"We are never leavin' darlin." Jasper grinned triumphantly when he heard Eurydice's heart flutter.

"We'll see." Eurydice hummed as she basked in the moment. 

━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━